Chapter 18

PAIGE'S POV

     The bakery was packed today, mostly Tracy left and attracted boys. I worked at the register the whole time while Harry just brought in orders. I was surprised that the ower's friends didn't work. Probably on vacation. It was finally lunch time and I flipped the sign on the door and left to go to a local cafe. I ordered takeout and quickly left with my lunch. A salad, pineapple smoothie, cut up chicken, and a yogurt. I walk in with a frowny Harry behind the counter.

 "What's wrong?" I asked setting my lunch on a little table.

 "I thought we were getting lunch together." He pouts. he sits at the table with me and took a sip of my smoothie.

 "I'm sorry, I was just so hungry." I say opening the container with my salad. He grabs a green leaf and swings it in front of his face.

 "How the hell can you eat this shit?" He tosses the green leaf back in the pile of the other green leaves, with a disgusted face.

 "I'm just used to the taste." I say, his eyes on me and taking more sips on my drink."And get your lips off of my smoothie." I say grabbing my smoothie. He doesn't budge so I slapped his hand lightly and gives in. "Want me to buy your lunch, I got it down the road." I ask.

 "I will never let a girl pay for me." He says to me, I didn't believe that. 

 "Too bad," I say getting up, lending my hand out in front of him. "Let's go." I smile at him trying to convince him. 

 "Okay fine." He groans and gets up, he doesn't grab my hand but he opens the door for me with a straight expression.

 "What's wrong Styles?" I say looking forward. He stops walking and grabs my wrist. "What is-" He interrupts me by putting his finger on my lips and looks up. It was snowing.

 "Don't you love the snow?" He moves his down to look at me. I like snow, but  I like a certain type of snow. I nod and smile. He grabs both of my hands he kisses my lightly and interlocks my right hand. We walk to the cafe in silence and watch the snow fall in front of us. We soon got Harry's lunch and rush back to the bakery, we have about 30 more minutes left of lunch.

. . . 

     Work ended and it was still snowing outside, it soon had about a inch or two on the ground. Tracy grabbed her fur coat that ended with her knees, and stepped outside with her platform heels, I laughed when she left. I put on my layers and almost left, I stayed in the oven room for about a minute or two until Harry walked in.

 "Cold?" Harry smirked.

 "Yes, hey the owner on vacation?" I asked.

 "Yeah, and her friends went with her, too. Um, here." He hands me the tip jar near the register. I forgot I can have the money in there.

 "Thanks." I grab the jar and smiled, and now it's the time to go out in the freezing cold. I start to walk out the door and waved Harry goodbye and jogged home. I got home and saw Caroline kissing my brother.

 "Hey, no kissing on the couch." I smirk and chuckled.

 "Oh s-sorry Paige." Caroline stands instantly with guilt planted on her face.

 "I don't care, I'll leave you two alone." I smile at the both of them and went upstairs. I closed my door and got a text from Cody. I ignored it, but my phone kept dinging. I got annoyed so I had to text him.

I'm sorry for what I said that day.

 Whatever.

I just don't want you to get hurt.

 I didn't text back, he is being incredibly ignorant, and he was annoying me. I tossed my phone on my bed and went on my laptop. I just went on YouTube and just listened to some music playlists. After about ten minutes of doing nothing I went downstairs, still to find Caroline and Tyler making out on the couch, I sneaked over to the kitchen and popped some popcorn. 

 "Really P!" Tyler yelled, looking at me from the couch.

 "Just keep swallowing her, I don't mind." I smirk. Caroline and Tyler threw pillows at me. I laugh and grabbed my bowl of popcorn and ran upstairs. I slammed the door to signal them I left them alone. I placed my laptop on my bed and checked my phone, missed call from Niall, voice mail from Niall. I turned my phone to listen to my voice mail.

 Can you come by the school's entrance tomorrow?

I accepted but didn't reply, I put my phone in the charger and on my nightstand. I watched my movie in silence and fell asleep.

A.N.

 GUYS THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 100 READS!!!  yesterday I had 500 now I have 1000! Thank you for all of your support :))) Double update today :))))