Chapter 8

PAIGE'S POV

I wake up in my bed with my covers over me, my laptop on my desk, and Harry gone. Rose must be home. I begin to walk out of my room and smelled pancakes and bacon snake its way up to my nose. I entered the kitchen with Harry in a red flannel shirt that's rolled up to his elbows, back faded skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and boots; the typical bad boy. Rose must be sleeping.

"Good morning." he said, giving me a plate of banana pancakes and bacon, my favorite.

"Morning,' I groan. "Did Rose return?" I asked. His face turns to sadness.

"No, but she did text you saying  she will come around twelve." He smiles, I'm kinda gad he cares a little. I turn on the television and sat at the little round table. Harry leans against the counter eating. We continue to eat in silence then school comes up.

"At Westland High School, a major vandalism attack happened at three in the morning. Students will not be attending school until workers and volunteers clean up the mess." I turn off the television and walk over to my sink when Harry stares at me when I do the dishes.

"What?" He turns off the faucet and leads me back to my room. We stop and he tosses a red apron at me and smiles.

"Get dressed. We're going to work today." I smiled at him and went to my closet, picking my clothes i noticed he was still here.

"You can leave Styles." I raise a brow. He lifts his hands and backs up, and out the door. It was really chilly today so I grabbed a pair of light blue ripped, rolled up jeans, military boots, a black t-shirt, and my hair in a bun. I grabbed my apron and my phone and we headed out. A instant chill ran up my arms and I shivered. Harry took off his flannel and wrapped it around me. I thanked him and noticed his tattoos, I instantly stopped my feet to admire them.

"Something wrong?" He examined my face. I was just staring at his inked arms. 

"No um, I-Its just I never noticed your tattoos." I look forward, walking, avoiding the embarrassment on my face. He doesn't say anything and we both continue to walk to the bakery. Us and the new employee were supposed to be working today. We walked in and saw a tall girl with tattoos all up her arms, long black hair, piercings, and a cake face. She saw us and smirked I swear I'm up to her chest an I'm 5'5''.

"Ugh, why are you here Tracy?" Harry rolls his eyes and puts on his apron and a bandana from one of the pockets.

"Oh, Harry just admit it. You missed me." She smirks rubbing his chest. He scoffs an walks towards me. She lays eyes on me, ignoring Harry she puts her sharp, black painted finger on my forehead. She digs her sharp finger nail into my forehead, i winced and pushed her off of me nearly making her fall of off her platform heels.

"What the hell was that for?" I exclaim. I felt blood rush down my forehead and onto my nose. She smirks, finding a straight posture from my push. I see Harry grabbing a wet paper towel and a band aid. I hate her now.

"Tracy! What the bloody hell?" Harry screams. Her face going to a blank expression. He treats me by wiping the luke warm towel and wiping the blood, staining the towel with red. The bleeding stopped by the water, for the sake of my job, and my hiding spot I tried to avoid her till the day was done. God I absolutely hate her.

A.N.

thanks for reading! Probably in the next chapter I'lll show you the cast :))))))

please keep voting and comment what you thought about the chapter. I realllllllly want to talk to my readers :)