chapter 1

I'm thinking of Damon Williams as Nick Bateman. But you can think of whoever you want.

*Damon's pov*

This is the fifth time in one day I've come here. For what? Just coffee. A freaking cup of coffee! I don't know what has happened to me,but all I know that I only want my coffee from here,nowhere else. That's really weird! I really want to know who's making the coffee. I came here yesterday,from then it's the ninth time I've came here. That's ridiculous!

My coffee is here. I ask the waitress, who's trying to flirt with me,

"I want to meet the person who's making my coffee."

She just nodded and walked off to the kitchen. After a while I heard a very sweet voice saying,
"Did you wanted to meet me,sir?"

I lift my head and my heart stopped to see the most beautiful girl I've laid my eyes on. I'm sure I was drooling. She again asked,

"Excuse me, sir. Do you want to say something?"

" You made the coffee?"I asked.

"Yes. Is there any problem with the coffee?"

I just said " Will you work for me?"

"Sorry,I don't understand what you're saying."

"I'm Damon Williams,do you know me?" She looked at me for a second ,then her eyes widened . I smirked knowing that my name is doing it's work. She started stuttering and said,"The Damon Williams,CEO of Williams group of industries?"

"That's me. So will you.work for me?"

"What exactly are you asking me to do?"

"I'm asking you to be my coffee maker for the whole time."

"I'm sorry, but that's not possible."

"I'll pay any amount."

"No ,sir. I'd like to have a job that has some validation. I can't be a coffee maker. Even if it's for you."

"What job do you want?"

"Just what I said,a job that's got some validation."

"Be my assistant."

"What?"

"I said ,be my personal assistant. Will you?"

"Why do you want to make me your assistant? You don't even know my name."

"That's not a problem. So answer me,will you work for me?"
......................................................................
This is my first story. Hope y'all would like it . Please vote,share and comment. Thank you. And I'm so sorry for making this chapter so short:(