Chapter 16

*Damon's pov*

All flushed and giddy my sweet little angel left the room. Chuckling to myself I resumed my work.

After sometime I heard the door closing. Thinking it was rose I smiled looking up. But my smile faded soon when I saw who it was.
My ex fianće Solange.

Like this has to happen today when I thought my day's gonna be all bright and happy! Wow,just wow!

"Damon baby, how I've missed y...."

"What the fuck do you want Solange? Why are you here?" She was shocked actually but being her slutty self she recovered it quite quickly and started walking towards me in which I assume is seductively. But believe me that was just like she wore pants that were way too tight and that was causing her problem walking.
She should see my angel and learn how to walk seductively and not look like a whore!

"I'm sorry baby I was gone so long. I should've came earlier. Don't be so angry,baby. I know you can't resist me."she said while placing her hands on my chest. I couldn't help the scoff.

"Excuse me please! I've got better things to do then to deal with you bullshit. And will you please retract your filthy claws off me? It's actually disgusting me." I told her as I slapped her hands away. Now she was shocked. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed an o shape. Rose would've laughed so hard at this sight! I wonder what is taking her so much time? Where is she?

As I was thinking I didn't hear the weird ass bitch had started whining now. Ugh! God,give me strength.

"Why are being so mean with me? What's my fault? I love you. And I know you love me too,Damon! Then why are you pushing me away? Why?" As I was about to answer another voice interrupts and my whole being relaxes.

"Because he doesn't love you." Rose was standing on the doorway with the food in her hand. Her pretty face was in a scowl now. But she still looked cute.

"Who is this little bitch,Damon? Why is she talking in between us?" I rolled my eyes at her and walked toward my angel. Wrapping my arms around her waist I sniffed her delicious smell.

"Why don't you answer her question,baby cakes? Tell her who you are."I asked looking at rose. Her eyes glimmered like Christmas lights. She placed the food on the table and turned towards Solange with me still holding her.

"Well,miss Clair,this little bitch here is none other than this guys girlfriend. Am I right,darling?" She asked with so much fake sweetness and bitchiness! Man,I died on the spot looking at her face! She looks much much much more sexier! How man!

"What the fuck,Damon! Why are you lying to me? She can't be your girlfriend! Look at her. She looks like some gold digging whore! I'm the one for you. You loved me!"there goes my daydreaming about my angel!

"Can you please stop your annoying whining ? And what the hell did you say? Gold digging whore? Well aren't you that yourself? I don't think any nice,loving girlfriend cheats on her boyfriend with her boss,do they ms. Claire?" Wow,rose really is a bag full of surprises! I thought she was shy,sweet,innocent! But she can be quite a bitch to people! That's my queen!

And Solange's face was priceless! Her mouth was wide open,eyes shocked! Her face went pale! Apparently the cheating thing with her boss is true. Wait a minute! How did rose know that? Nobody knows why we broke up. Not the media! Nobody! Then? Whatever! I'll ask her later. Let's enjoy the moment!

"What! Damon aren't you gonna say something to her? She just humiliated me in front of you? My fianće? And you're letting her do that?"

"Bitch,go easy there. He is not your fianće. Again! He is my boyfriend. My Fucking boyfriend. And if you don't leave us alone at this very moment, God forgive me for slicing that whiny throat of yours." Okay now I'm crying fake tears! My angel is so fucking gorgeous! I wanna kiss her so bad! Fuck that! I'm gonna kiss her now!

"Ignore her, angel eyes. She's just a mere distraction." I whispered in her ears and that's when everything seemed to go on slow motion in my world.

Before she could turn towards me fully I had her lips captured with my own. And just like that she started responding. I love that how responsive she is to my touch,to my kisses. Her lips! God! Only if humans didn't need to breathe I'd never ever pull away from the kiss. It was like alcohol to an alcoholic. She is my drug and I can never be enough addicted to her!