Chapter 5

*Rose's pov*

".....you get what you want"saying this he bit on my earlobe. He started sucking on my neck. Oh god,this is going to leave a mark! He kept on sucking on that place and I felt a tinge of pain as he kind of marked me. Shit!

"Stop,please!"

"And why should I do it,flower?"he said with amusement evident in his voice. You little hot,sexy,hunk son of a bitch! He went down from where he had just gave me a hickey constantly repeating the process of sucking and biting down onto my skin. I was practically struggling to contain myself to let go and lace my hands around his neck and tugging onto his soft brown hair. If he keeps doing this I'm going to regret later and there's only one way to stop him!

"Okay,okay,I agree! I'll sign the contract. Please stop now!" He smirked against my skin hearing me. Why does this guy smirks so much? It's irritating and ....sexy! Oops,my bad!

"Good."he lets me go abruptly and steps back. I can't help but to feel disappointed at this sudden action. As much as I hate to admit I really was enjoying the proximity! Fuck my life! I am thinking like this for a guy who just left a hickey on my neck because I disagreed to sign a fucking crazy contract! Good! Actually great!

I was dragged out of my trance by him. "Now take this paper and sign it."

I obliged quickly not wanting to trigger him to do anything ELSE!

"Your luggage has been brought up to your room which is next to mine. Go to your room and get ready for work . We'll be leaving soon." I just nodded my head,too ashamed to say anything else. As I was walking out of the door he called me again.

"Listen,as it's already quite late you should not waste any time to unpack you bag. There's a new wardrobe with clothes and everything you women need. You'll find everything you need there in your room. And wear something more professional."he said looking at my clothes with measuring eyes. I just nodded and stormed off.

I entered my room and again I'm shook! Is everything in this man's house this beautiful and mesmerizing? The room's interior is in all black and white which I love a lot. Ok let me be clear I love dominating colors and this room is like heaven. As I was looking around I saw a back wooden door on the left. What can it be? Let's just see! I opened the door and found myself standing in a walk in closet full of beautiful dresses,accessories,bags and everything! Wait,will they fit me? He doesn't know my size. God,this is awful! I just walked further and started seeing if I could find anything. To my surprise all the clothes were exactly my size! How did he do that? I picked up a peach color sleeveless blouse with a black pencil skirt and my undergarments and ran to the bathroom to change.

I took a very quick shower, threw my dress on,put on some eyeliner and lip gloss,made my bag I precisely ten minutes! That's a record for me. I kept my hair loose to hide the mark that the great Damon Parker Williams thought would be great to give on my first day of work! And after that I practically ran downstairs not to mention in my killer heels. I just hope I don't break my ankle!

*Damon's pov*

What is taking her so long? It's time to leave and she hasn't still appeared. I am standing in front of my car all dressed up waiting for her. Just as I thought I should ask Grace to call her to come,Rose appeared dressed in a peach sleeveless blouse and a black pencil skirt that stopped till her mid thigh.

God,she's sexy! I didn't think she's this hot into now! The blouse she was wearing had the first two buttons undone which showed a little bit of her cleavage. But not in a slutty way. As it was sleeveless it looked sexier on her. My eyes raked up and down her body taking in every single detail.

Her short pencil skirt was showing her beautiful legs. She should be a model! No,I won't allow anyone to see her beautiful body! It's for me and me only! I'll rip the person's head off if they even look at her!

She had her hair loose.Her hair started flying due to the wind a bit and then I saw the mark I've made on her neck in all it's glory screaming that she's already taken. Even though she doesn't know that she's mine but she will very soon. Then I thought of something and it hit me why she had her hair open!  She doesn't want anyone to see my work of pure art on her neck!

"Excuse me,Mr Williams?"  I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that she's in front of me.

"Get in the car." I said and didn't even wait for her reply and went to the driver's seat. I don't want to embarrass myself any more in front of her. She climbed on and I started the car to go to my office. I steal a glance at her and saw her staring out of the window like a small girl! She looked adorable. Well,on that note this adorable,hot,sexy,beautiful goddess is going to be mine very very soon.