Chapter 10

*Damon's pov"

I was now sitting on my chair with my cupcake still on my lap while I worked on my laptop and she took calls and scheduling meetings. I actually wasn't very happy with the idea of working but both of us knew that we had to. So I started working after some time. But I didn't let her get off me because I was simply loving the feeling of her so close to me. After some time she said that as I didn't want her to go to her office she'd just go to her cabin and get some things and work here. But as I am I started bragging.

"No,you're not going anywhere. I said you don't have anything to do and that's why you won't do anything and sit here like a good girl."

"But Damon,I can't just sit here doing nothing. I'm getting bored. Please I'm not going anywhere. I won't run away. I'll just be a minute."she said and gave me the best puppy dog eyes. I groaned knowing that I had lost this battle.

"Ok. But be quick."

"Thank you. And let me go."she said wiggling a bit on my lap which got my mind cloudy. My thoughts suddenly started running wild. I shake my head and loosened my grip around her. She smiled at me and pecked my lips. And with that she disappeared in her cabin.

I groaned loudly at the lack of proximity. I was getting impatient now and she hadn't returned.

"Rose,aren't you gonna come?"

"Geez,I'm coming. What got your boxers in a twist,babe?"She said walking in the room with her phone,a writing pad and a pen. When she called me babe I had officially lost it!
She came to me,placed her things on my desk and sat on my lap again.

"Are you comfortable enough,Mr Williams?"she said teasing me a bit.

"That I am,Ms Gwen. Thank you for doing the honor of sitting on my lap. I'm highly grateful."I said sarcastically on which threw her head back and laughed. She looked so beautiful while laughing. Not that she was ugly by any means. It's just this that she looked so carefree,so young and fresh,her skin glowing. She looked like a complete goddess. How can I ever get enough of her? You can never get enough ,you moron! Yup,that is the thing.

"Damon,you've got a few visitors tomorrow morning and you have a meeting at a hotel with one of your associates. Is that okay with you?"she said bringing me out of my trance. I kissed her on the lips and agreed. She just smiled. And motioned her head to me to start working. So ,I just started working and angel kept doing what she was doing.

It's been an hour now and both of us are still working. I've been constantly stealing kisses on her lips or her neck and she would just wiggle a bit on my lap and keep doing what she was doing.

"Yes,okay Mr Greenwood. Thank you so much......okay I'd let you know..."my cupcake was still in the phone when I stood up with her in my arms. She squealed a bit but quickly covered it with an awkward cough.

"No,no please carry on." She said on the phone. I shifted her a bit so that she was now straddling me with her feet dangling on either side of me,the handrest digging onto her thighs a bit. I pulled her closer to me and inhaled deeply in her scent. I guess she was a bit ticklish because she again started squirming.

"Okay,thank you. I'll let you know. Have a good day,sir."She hung up the phone and placed the phone and pad on the desk and turned towards me. She snaked her arms around my neck and pulled me to her and kissed me fully on the lips. I didn't expect that kiss so I was a bit shocked but I was very fast to reciprocate.

"Angel..."I moaned against her mouth. The sweet,gentle kiss was now a hungry and full of lust. I kissed the place just above her breast and she groaned making me hard already. I don't know but all my self restrain seem to vanish around her. It all seems to feel worthless,only her is the one thing to cherish.
Only when we were in this heated making out session the office phone rang. We both pulled away from each other.I groaned inwardly. She looked flushed and was breathing hard. She looked at me and smiled shyly. I chuckled and picked the phone up.

"Yes."I said on the phone still holding on her. The receptionist said through the phone that some people want to meet me.

"Just tell them to leave."I snapped. Because I was angry as they had interrupted my and my angel's alone time.

"Okay,sir."the receptionist said and hung up. I looked up to find my cupcake looking at me with wide eyes.

"Why did you snap? What's wrong?"she asked concerned. I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and said "I just told the receptionist to shoo whoever has been asking to meet me because those people interrupted our time."

"Our time?"she asked looking at me with a blushing face.

"Yes,cupcake. Our time."She hid her face in my chest feeling embarrassed. I laughed at how innocent and cute she was.

"You tired?"I asked as I saw her yawning. She nodded her head and rested her head on my chest.

"You wanna go home,baby?"

"Hmmm. I'm really feeling tired."She said while stretching her hands in the air making her chest rise up. I felt lust taking over me. I was having the urge to rip her clothes off and take her then and there on my office desk. But I refrained myself.

"Okay then we should head home then. Yeah?"

"Yup,okay."She said and got up from my lap. I suddenly felt disappointed and pouted at her childishly. She tilted her head to the side and gave me a flying kiss.

"I'll just go and fetch my things. "Saying this she disappeared in her room. I collected my phone and wallet and stood up she came back with her bag and files.

"Shall we?"I asked. She nodded and went out with me.

We were sitting inside the car now. This time we were both on the backseat as my driver Jason came to pick us up. The car started and we were off to the way to home. Princess was now seated a bit far from me. So I pulled her closer and made her sit on my lap again. She scowled and asked me"How strong are you? You've made me sit on your lap the whole day and even now you're doing that. How are you even enduring my weight? I am as heavy as an elephant." I laughed loudly at her comment.

"Princess,if you are an elephant then I'll have to say elephants are really light."She pouted and crossed her arms across her chest. I pulled her closer and she snuggled in my chest. After sometime I felt her breathing heavily. When I looked down I saw that my beautiful,innocent princess was sleeping. I sweeped all the hair from her face and pressed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled in her sleep and clutched my shirt collar tightly.

"Sleep now,princess!"