Chapter 8

*Damon's pov"

"Yes,thank you Mr Smith. I'll see you tomorrow."saying this I hung up my phone while I was shamelessly gawking at Rose through the glass.

I think she knew that I was looking at her. That's why she didn't look up once. And I can see she has a small smile plastered on her face as if she's shy or something. I don't know why but by seeing her smiling I just can't help myself and smile.

This morning when she said thanks to me and smiled from then whenever she's coming in my room I just want to kiss her. What! Where did that come from? I don't have any meetings today. So I have got a hell lot of time to watch her. As I was busy watching my angel someone burst through the door. I rolled my eyes. I knew who it was.

"Damon,you son of a bitch! Where were you yesterday,huh? I told you that you should be present there and you didn't show up. You're so dead now! I had to bore myself to death just because you weren't there. Are you even listening?"Asher, my childhood friend says all in one breath. I didn't bother to reply and continued my work.

"Damon,I swear if you don't answer me I'd punch that handsome face of yours and no woman would even look at you then!"

"What Ash? It's not like you were alone all night. Were you?"

"Damon,you know I don't go to any party without you. It's become a habit,man. Even though I had a company who was hot as fuck I still missed you,my baby!"he said coming towards me walking like a girl which was a very weak try.

"You sound like a prostitute,Ash!And stop touching me."I said shooing him away. He just laughed at me and went to sit on a chair across me. We were talking about something when Rose entered in my cabin.

"Sir,you have..."she stopped talking after seeing Asher.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't know you were busy. I'll just talk to you about the matter some other time,it's nothing very important so you shouldn't get tensed."she said and turned to leave.

"Wait,Rose. Don't worry about him. He's just my friend. Asher,this is my P.A Rose and Rose this is my friend Asher Grey."she looks at Asher and gives him a small smile followed by a nod.
But Asher,that son of a bitch,stood up,took her hand and kissed the back of her hands.

"You are very beautiful,Ms...?"

"Gwen"

"Gwen.You're name's Rose,right? Rose!Such a beautiful name for such a magnificently beautiful lady."

"Thank you,Mr Grey."she answered blushing furiously.
I so wanted to punch and beat the living daylights out of Asher for flirting with my angel. She's fucking mine and mine only.

"Asher!"I bark towards Asher. He just looked at me and smirked. He just lets go her hand and goes to sit on a chair still smirking.

"Sir,some clients were asking for your consent over a deal finalising meeting on this Monday.
And they've sent the files here today. I've brought those with me. They needed to be signed."she said shuffling some papers in her hands and gives me the files.

"Hmm,okay. Anything else?"

"No,sir. That'll be all for now."

"Okay,you can go now and have your lunch. It's lunchtime now."

"Yes,sir."she said and left the room. Just after she closed the door I jumped on Asher and started beating him.

"What the fuck! Damon,stop! What the hell have I done? I just talked to her!"

"Why the fuck did you kiss her hand? And why we're you flirting with her? She's mine. She's fucking mine!"

"Wait,what? Did you just say she's yours?
Oh my God! This is news. How,when,where did this happen? Why didn't you tell me?"he said shocked.
I got up from the ground and ran my hands through my hair in exasperation.

"I met her in a cafe yesterday morning. I just don't know. It's only been a day and I can't seem to imagine myself without seeing her,hearing her voice. I think I'm just exaggerating this. But I can't just see her or even imagine her with any other man. It's so freaking frustrating!"

"Wow,man! You sound really whipped!"

"Tell me about it!"I said sarcastically.

"So,you want her right?"

"A lot!"

"Then be a man! Take a step towards her. Express your feelings to her. She's a very nice girl I think.
And she likes you. The way she looked at you when I kissed her hand said it all. She'll understand." His words send a sense of relief through me.

"I'll try."

"Okay,man,I think I have to go now. I've also got a company to run. Bye and tell me everything."he said this and just left leaving me alone with the thoughts of Rose.

You should go and see where she is. It's been quite a lot of time she's been gone. Thinking this to myself I decided to go to the cafeteria of the office. I left after locking the door behind me.

Where is she? Where is she? I was frantically searching for her in the cafeteria. Scanning the room I spotted her talking and smiling with one of the guys from the marketing department. Kevin is his name I guess.

He was looking at her differently. He wants her! I walked to them. Rose was standing with her back facing me so she didn't see me.

"Ms Gwen,don't you think it's a bit late to be still in the cafe?"I said with a cold voice. She turned around with a shocked and flushed expression on her face. She's so beautiful! Focus,Damon!

"S..sorry sir. I lost my way in the building and that's why I got here late and Kevin helped me to get my lunch. So I was just thanking him."she said being afraid.

"In my office,now. And Mr Blacksmith I think you should go work too." I said looking at the guy standing behind her. Saying this I went to my cabin fuming in anger.

I was pacing through my room when Rose entered. She stood there awkwardly with a frightened expression. She didn't say anything not did she looked at me.

I strode towards her and stood in front of her. She could sense me,I could tell that easily. She tensed a bit but didn't look up. I put my index finger under her chin to make her look at me. She looked up at me with horror. I didn't say anything not did she.

"Sir,I'm..."she tried to say something. But I silenced her by placing my lips on hers.

I started kissing her. At first she was shocked so she tried to get away. But I held her firmly. She had her mouth sealed shut and wasn't kissing me back. So I bit her bottom lip lightly and squeezed her butt. She gasped and I took that as an opportunity to slide my tongue in her mouth. I sweeped my tongue across her bottom lip pleading her to kiss me back and she did.

Slowly she started kissing me back. Our lips moved in perfect sync. Her lips fit perfectly on mine as if they were made for me.
Her lips so soft,I just couldn't get enough. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist holding her close to my body. She ran her hands through my hair and gently tugged at the ends. I moaned with pleasure against her mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. I won and explored her mouth. She tastes so sweet. She moaned and pulled me closer.
We kissed for almost like eternity and pulled apart to breath. I had my forehead against her. She looked up at me through her lashes. Her cheeks flushed,lips swollen and pink,eyes shining. She looked like a goddess. Then she smiled. That smile could have me begging on my knees. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Angel,you don't know how happy you just made me!"