chapter 2

*Rose's pov*

What? Did he just ask me to be his personal assistant? Yes,yes,yes! Oh my god,I really wanted to get a good job. And now I'm going to have one.
"Yes,I will." He smirked and said ,
"Okay,you'll start from tomorrow. I'll send you the address.Your phone number?"
"91662428"

"I want you to come at my place first..."

"Wait,why am I supposed to go to your place? I'm your assistant,what has it to do with your house?"
"I didn't say that you'd only going to be my assistant,you'll also make my coffee."

"What?"

"That's the offer."

"That's not possible."

"You agreed a while ago. Now you can't back off. And if you don't come I have enough power to drag you to work.It depends on you which one you choose?"

Is he serious? What am I ? His assistant or coffee maker? Oh god ,what have I got myself into! Now if I say no he'll make me say yes which I obviously hate to admit. And another thing I hate to admit is I'm badly in need of this job. I've got rent and bills to pay which due for five months. I don't even have a choice. Dammit! Could my life get any worse?

"Okay,I will work for you." His smirk grew wider and he said,

"Good. And one thing more you're going to stay in my home. Because I don't know when I'll need coffee."

"Are you mad?You don't even know my name and you're asking me to stay at your place? I can be a thief,I can be a fake,I can be a bad person . What would you do if I steal everything from your house and run away?"

"What do you think I won't find you if you run away,flower?"

Flower?Did he just call me.flower?Why? Whatever,focus Rose,focus.

"I need to.think about your offer."

"Sorry ,flower. That opportunity is long gone. Now the only option that is left for you is to work for me.So,no arguments. I want you to pack your things and come to my place sharp at five. I have my coffee at six and we need to leave for office at seven thirty. I don't want you to be late." And at this he just walked out of the coffee shop leaving me dumbfounded.