(4)

Baekhyun pov

    I don't understand why I  would do such things to Sehun. It's hard to explain i guess. I've never attracted this much to somebody. I have always known i was gay, but i didn't pay much mind to relationships.

      Being around Sehun makes me lose control. I feel so needy around him, like i need him touching me all the time. Without it i feel lost, kinda sad. This stuff has been going on the day i met him.

     I was a bit shocked the way he reacted to me touching him, i have been doing this for a long time, but for some reason He seemed to get annoyed or uneasy, but it wasn't the kinda annoyed where you want somebody to stop something it was more like he's trying to stop something.

      I liked to touch him, not the weird way. but the way of affection, something i knew we could never give each other. It made me sad but it didnt stop me for showing a bit of affection, people would just assume it was"bromance" I was completely fine with that.

     The threat he gave me, was shocking. He's never cared about me touching him he would just moved my hand or hold my hand.

     but this time he did something different, and i wanted to see what would happen.

   I was a bit shocked at what he did in the bathroom, but i didn't want it to stop. His eyes had narrowed, his whole body seemed to grow, his grip grew tighter. He made me feel like i couldnt move, like I was so small I couldn't do anything kinda like he owned me, i couldn't breath. He made my chest hurt.

    although i liked Sehun for so long, i also knew nothing could go further..i know we have already gone to far. and how do i know hes gay? he could just be trying somethings out. He could just be horny wanting something and right now im the only thing he could fine, or the only person that would let him take them.

    I want more then for him to punish me, i could easily stop all of this. But if this is the only way i could have the love of my life touch me, and for a split second possibly love me. I will obay and let him do whatever he wanted to me.

    I sit there staring into nothing, definitely after Kai walking in. To be very honest with myself, i didnt want Kai to walk in, but i wanted him to at the same time.

    I'm scared of the whole sex thing, I've never had it. so i was nervous with him just doing that stuff, i wanted it in the beginning and i still want it, i just don't know what to do.

     I rub the small sores on my neck, biting my lip of the thought of his soft lips pressing against my skin. I remember having these thoughts all the time, and now there coming true, Im so happy and excited to see what he has next, what part of his body will he let me explore next?

    I slowly slide my fingers down my tummy where he had placed little kisses. I feel so weak, i feel so innocent around him, he brings out something in me, something i love to explore. i smile at the thought.

     i look over to Sehun who is looking into nothing as well.

  "Goodnight." i whisper, smiling, and slowly falling asleep.

HEllO AGAIN MY FRIENDS, I AM JUST TRYING SOMETHING NEW. BAEKYUN POV, I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CONTINUE WRITING HIS POV GO ABEAD AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD OR JUST KEEP IT FROM SEHUN'S. THIS ONE IS A BIT SHORT AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THAT. IM JUST TESTING SOME STUFF OUT BUT I PROMIS THESE CHAP WILL START TO GET LONGER! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR FEEDBACK ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!! byeeeee<3