{25}

//Baek's pov//
    'S-sehun!', I lean on the floor to the now collapsed Sehun. What's going on?, what do I do, I place my hand on his back, his heated body touches my hand; soft burning fills my body. "CHANYEOL!" I begin to scream, tears filling my eyes. "CHANYEOL! PLEASE PLEASE! SEHUN WAKE UP!" I shake him, omg..omg..omg, okay okay..I wipe my tears.. grabbing my phone I call Kai.
---
"BAEK!"
"In here." I cradle Sehun in my hands. Kai runs through the bedroom door.
"W-what happened?"
"I don't know." My shaky voice says looking up at him. "Kai! I'm scared, what do we do?"
"Take him to the hospital, here...I cause this, I'll pick him up." Kai takes him out of my arms... leaving the dorm...leaving me on the floor. Alone.

----
Chanyeols pov.

"MY FRIEND! HES HES HURT I NEED TO SEE HIM."
"I'm sorry sir you're going to have to wait."
"I WILL NOT WAIT! BAEk! KAI!, SOMEBODY FOR FUCK SAKES."

"Chanyeol..what are you doing here?"
"Kai! Thank god, how's Sehun?"
"Well...he's sick, and has lost blood...a lot."
"H-how?"
"They saw a cut on his hand, possible he tried to commit suicide, the hand; like the arm..is a good spot for veins. assuming that's what happened, they are keeping him here. His body has shut down chanyeol."
-my heart pumps fast-
What have I done.
"Chanyeol! HES MENTALLY ILL BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kai's eyes fill with tears.
"SHUT UP! It's not my fault."
"NO? ITS NOT?..WHY IS HIS NECK BLACK AND BLUE! WHY DOES HIS BODY REAK WITH DEPRESSION!"
"KAI! DONT MAKE ME TELL THE MANAGER WHAT YOU DID! IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO!" I yell at him, people trying to not focus on us. I walk over to him. "So if I were you I would shut up." I whisper into his ear. He thinks, he thinks he can blame me, for Sehuns fault. For sehun not listening to me?. Sehun deserves all of this. For now...I need to show baek how to be a real man.

------
'Baek...I'm home.' I walk into our now room.
"Chanyeol!" He stands up off of the floor hugging me. He's fallen for me. I smirk, embracing him back.
"Oh baek, I'm so sorry...Sehun will be okay."
I look into his dog like eyes, he makes me want to puke..sehun wanted this?.
"Chanyeol..I'm scared."
"Baek, it'll be okay. Why are you worried?, he's done nothing but hurt you!."
"I-i love him." The anger builds up in me. Sehuns..mine.
"Let me take your mind off of him..."
"Can you do that?"
"Trust me...I can." Leaning down I kiss his lips, locking him in, pushing my tongue into his mouth, eating up every last taste sehun left.
"N-no, chanyeol...let just go to the hospital." He pushes away, but i hold onto him.
"Baek...you know that's not a good idea. Sehun doesn't deserve you. I do."
"Chanyeol."
"Baek!" I squeeze onto his arm.
"You're hurting me.."
"Unbutton your shirt if you want me to stop."
He looks up into my eyes shocked, but does as I said. Hmmm....he's easy, this should be fun.
Button by button he undoes them.
"Chanyeol, please...let's just stop!"
"Baek...you listen, things will be much nicer. As of right now you're, mine!." A tear streams down his cheek.
I push him down on the bed, crawling up on him, his small body under mine.
"Chanyeol...please!" He begged as I kiss every part of him, unbuckling my pants, his body shivering under mine.
I roughly turn him over, making sure his face get buried in the pillows.
"Chan-chanyeol!"
"Shut up!" I slap his face, pulling down his pants. Moving his ass up in the air. I run my tongue, up and down his ass...making sure he knows there is no escape!..none, he's my bitch now.
"Chanyeol! Stop!" He pulls away, but I hold tightly to his hips, shoving my tongue deep inside of him.
"Little bitch doesn't even need a lot of preparation. Guess Sehun was right, you are a little whore.
"Did..did he really say that?."
I grab a handful of his hair, pulling him back, I lick the rim of his ear lobe, "oh yeah..he called you a little slut!".
"No!"
"Yes, baek..he never loved you...he fucked you, like I'm going to...you're just a little slut, who's not very grateful for what he has." I shove my member into his tight walls. He gasps, as I move my member in and out. Speeding up with each thrust.
"Chanyeol please."
"You want this! Sluts always want this."
"No! Chanyeol!"
"Stop talking," I slap his face making sure he knows I'm in charge.

-----
Sehuns pov:
"Where's baek?"
"Don't worry about that now. Sehun I made a mistake. I'm so sorry."
"Where's baek, Kai."
"He's-he's at home."
"I need to make things right."
"You have to stay here for tonight. Chanyeols with him." My heart stops...he better not hurt my baek..this is all my fault.
"Kai...is he going to hurt baek?"
"I don't know...Sehun just rest."
"No! I need BAEK!"
"I'm sure he's okay..Chanyeol would never hurt him."
"You promise?" I feel my body suffocating.
"I--I promise." Kai says with doubt, I can hear it in his voice. I'll do anything to protect my baek. I swear on that.

----
IM UPSET HOW COULD I DO THIS??? 😪😪
COM VOT AND AND AND TELL ME YOUR OPINION LOVE YOUUU ALLL CUTIES