(20)

--Baeks Pov--
    I wake up to the sun hitting my face, causing me to go blind for a second. I don't feel very good, I feel like my body is dead and drained.
     I look over to see chanyeol not in bed; probably went with kai to the record studio.
     I look up at the ceiling for a second, taking a few deep breaths...before something stops my heart.
       "GET OFF", I sit up, getting out of bed...what's happening with Sehun? Maybe a dream? Maybe he's in pain again? I should be there, I walk out of the room going to chanyeols room, just fast enough to see a girl walk out clearly mad.
         "Aye, something's wrong with him."  I feel the heat inside of me as she says that, before she closes the door all the way I see him sitting on the bed rubbing his temples. Maybe I should talk to him?, maybe I should go hug him?, maybe...maybe...No...he hurt me, I can't go to him; not again. I walk away, the girl left...it was just us. Once again. But this time. We didn't love one another, this time...we wouldn't look at each other. I make my way to our room...well, my room. I feel something watching me, I turn around to see Sehun looking right at me. His eyes red, his cheeks a burning purple. His face puffy like a little puppy waking up in the morning.
        He takes a step closer to me, I stand still.
        He takes another, I stand still.
         He takes another, I don't even flinch.
        This last step leads him right up to my face, the same position I left him in, I look up into his eyes, as they look down on me. For a second, all of a sudden his personality changes, his eyes darken...his face doesn't look as loving. He rubs his fingers down my arm. And leans down in my ear....his breath hitting me leaves tingles. "You miss..our little..games don't you?" His voice snakes out, as he bites my ear lob....I didn't want this! I wanted the Sehun that looked like himself again!
       "Back off of him!"
        He lets go turning around!
       "HONEY! You're home!" Sehun says sarcastically.
       "I-I-"
       "Cmon, don't stutter now...that didn't stop you from opening your big trap, what did you do? Huh! Suck Kai's dick to ruin my life! Pretty low.... but I'll let you have your fun." Sehun stops, walking into the kitchen and saying "Have a lovely day ladies!".
        I don't know what he means...I don't know what's happening! I need answers. 
        "Hey! Are you okay?" Chanyeol says, coming over to me, grabbing my hand.
        "I'm fine!" I say out of pure annoyance.
        "Hey!" He squeezes my hand causing pain to flow through my arm! And whispering in my ear "Don't raise your voice at me!"
        I look up at him, the tears about to flow in..."I-I-I'm sorry", he lets go.
      "Good, it's alright..I just don't need attitude from you, I just want to help. He kisses my cheek and Walks into my room. "Cmon Baek"
He says behind him...