(16)

-Sehun's pov.-

"chanyeol." kai said simply, yet I heard the sympathy he had in his voice. But trust me, I was more than sad..disappointed, i was pissed off. And he, both! of them will figure out that sooner or later. I didn't need his sympathy.

"Great, thanks." I let him go, turning away. shoving my fist, white knuckled hands into my skinny jean pockets.

"sehun.." I walk away, heading back to the dorm. "Sehun!" I continue walking, for right now..His words were slowly turning into a fuzzy puzzle, as my finger pierce the palm of my hand. "sehun..Don't do anything stupid."

"Oh yeah, like you're one to take advice from." I yell back at him, full of anger, full of pain, full of lava, that i would soon shove down chanyeols throat.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once i make it to the dorm, everything seems to be as quiet as it was when I left it. Everyone has left to london for a training, and it's basically us 4 left, because we were busy making music that our manager wanted to do.

I walk to my room, pumped with anger, ready to explain everything... Simple little chat made it's way through the doors.

"Baek, you did the right thing..he wasn't worth it, he was gonna hurt you eventually."

"Yeah..I guess you're right.."

I feel my heart ache more than it was, am I a bad person?, I just wanted to love baek..what do i have to do.

you know, they really do deserve one another...
Before entering the room, I brush myself off.
Acting fine...like none of this would faze me. He was just a tease anyway...right?.

I whipped my tears and anger, putting on one of my sarcastic smiles. Let the show, begin.

I open the door causally, both of their heads look my way.

"Sehun!" chanyeol says angry that I even enter the room.

"Oh hey! Hyung" I say smiling at then both, they return a shocked look. "Sorry for interrupting, needed my shit if you know what I mean. Oh hey, got any condoms?" I ask curiously...

"N-no, sehun! Have some respect!" He stands up getting close to my face. I give a small laugh, leaning close into his ear...

"Oh...you've lost that" ...I hear him swallow hard..."don't be scared Hyung, you only get what you deserve right?, it's going to happen sooner or later, like you said!" I kiss his cheek, laughing

"Sorry Hyung!" I pat his shoulder and bow towards my little beak...hmmm...how cute, I give a smile and leave the room...somehow, feeling pretty good. ;)

---/-//------
OH SHIZZZZZ BIIHHHHSSSS IM BACKKK
HERES THE SEHUN THAT WILL SCARE YA ALL!
LETS SEE HOW HIS "permanent" ATTITUDE HURTS OR HELPS THINGGGSSSS!!!
ME BBYS ENJOY????
TELLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VOTE AND COMMENT ME FRIENDS