{7}

Sehuns pov

I kiss Baekhyun passionately, making my hunger grow for him! For his body for his touch! Although he was touching me I wanted more! More of his taste more of his touch! More of his body!

I slowly run my hand down his side, leading down to his member, I place my hand under his underwhere grabbing ahold of his member, I begin to go up and down his member, with my hand.

His member throb under my hand, he whimpers the more I go, I open my eyes looking at him, he has a rosy tint to his cheeks, his eyes are closed and his breathing is getting faster and hard the more I do this, I bite my lip watching him.

"Sehun...I, I want you!" He moans, I smile

"It's to soon." I give him a quick peck.

And go under the covers, Getting down to his member, I put the tip in my mouth, tasting his sweet taste, he lets out a big moan, I begin to move up and down, enjoying his love sounds.

He places his hand on my head, making me go further down on his member, I didn't mind. I liked it. I felt his throbbing member in my mouth and I wanted more, I craved more. His moans started to get louder, i throw the blankets off of us, and go to his face once again.

"Shhh..babe, we don't want the others to hear," his face turned a pink shade.

"I-I'm sorry..." he looks away, he was so shy and cute.

"It's okay...I like your sounds...I just don't want to get interrupted." I place my lips onto his, letting him taste his own flavor.

Without warning, because I've waited long enough, I slowly insert my member into him.

He whimpers wrapping her arms around my neck bringing me closer to him.

I go slow until I'm fully into inserted..I go out slowly, he bites my lip, I smile..I loved this. I then go in and out, making him moan into each kiss, I speeded up the tempo, feeling my throbbing member inside of him was incredible. I've waited so long, I've been hungry for so long. I bite his lip, he breathed harder and harder.

I grab his member, going with the rhythm of my thrust.

"Sehun...I'm..I'm.." he moans out

"Me too!" I manage to say before slamming my lips back to his, speeding up the tempo, he HIS white milk then squirts onto his chest, and I lick it up looking at him in the eyes, a few more thrust and I pull out, he turns me over making his way to my member, placing it into his mouth..it was so warm and nice, I put my hand on his head making him go in and out, until I cum into his mouth, he swallows, and I lift him up to my eye level. Kissing him one last time.

He lays next to me, placing his head on my chest my arm wraps around him, both of us breathing hard...we then fall asleep...

OKAY SORRY IF THIS IS TO SHORT BUT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS MUCH SMUT AND IT GOING THIS FAR SO SORRY IF ITS BAD, ALSO A LITTLE THING IM WRITING A NEW FANFIC GOT7 2JAE, it won't be all smut! But there will be some included because I'm smut brained lmao. LUZ YOU! HOPE YOU GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! IT MAKES ME VERY HAPPY TO KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT