(13)

(kai's pov)

"hey! did you do it?" I look up at the figure that had just entered my room. 

"...Yeah..I did" I feel the guilt already hitting me. 

"and?" 

"and, nothing.. i did what you told me to do." 

"how were the girls? did he go with them, did stuff happen? did everything go as planned?" 

"Jesus! YES! everything went as planned... can't you just drop it. I already feel fucking guilty enough." the heat in me has gone up. why would i have ever let him talk me into doing something so stupid? 

"well..thank you, I wouldn't know what to do without you. now..now we just got to tell him."my eyes shoot up,,,we can't tell baek.. Baek would be heart broken.. 

'why? i did what you wanted..I threw him to the girls.. why do we have to tell baek." 

"awe, kai aren't you the silly one. To ruin whatever they have, to have baek come to me instead of that kid that knows nothing about love and is probably using my pooor baekk." 

"that wasn't the plan...You expect baek to fall for whatever you're gonna tell him?" 

"Of course he will.. why wouldn't he? he already knows how much sehun is a user. besides I can treat and love him much better. I would cherish his beauty." I lay back fully in my bed, rethinking the plan, I sigh at the thought. 

"fine. when are you going to do this?"

"in the morning... when You and sehun leave to the movies, on a double date." my eyes almost pop out of my head. 

"you want me to take sehun on a date with random girls.??"

"ugh... pLeaseeeee!!  I need baek so badly.. you don't understand.." his eyes begin to fill with tears that i don't know were fake or real. 

"fine... fine, I'll invite him to the movies. Just i dont want things to go too far, we are all family." 

"yeah yeah, thank you..." He said beginning to walk out of the room...

I hope he knows what he's doing.. 

------------------------

CAN YOU GUYS GUESS WHO IT IS????? IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS, EVEN THO IT'S KILLING ME I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED PLEASEEEEEEE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! AND TEXT ME QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING i'M ALWAYS OPEN TO TALK AND WRITE MY LIFE AWAY LMAO