-29-

-sehun's POV-
Running.
I stop.
I see them; Baek and Chanyeol.
The love they share, I crave.
Both look at me, smiling, they kiss. I begin to cry.
My body shutting down, my breath getting taken away from my lungs. I scream.
'Son, I told you...boys don't cry. So get rid of those tears.' - mom, I look at her in the eyes.
"This is your fault I'm like this."
"Son ... don't blame me for your greediness. You choose your paths."
"I HATE YOU!"
She laughs in my face, 'you're only one person. But thousands hate you. Words are poisonous my son.' She walks away, fading away.
Collapsing to the floor, I smear the tears off of my face.
'Sehun.'
"Oh Baek..." I say turning around, him grabbing my hand. "I've missed you.."
he puts his forehead to mine, my body shivering with emotions. His warmth crawling like spiders on my skin.
' I hate you ..'
"No, Baek...you don't!" He stands up, letting me ago. "Baek! Please don't leave me here."
'Sehun, you're nothing.'
"BAEK!" I scream, trying to grab his hand. I crawling to my stone like feet, I crumble like a wall. My legs heavy. "BAEK PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!", I gasp for air. Running for him, crawling to him. I hit a wall, a glass wall.
Boxed in, fore glass walls surround me. I bang on them, hitting my body to them....I see his back walking from me.
"BAEK! BAEK! BAEK..." I scream his name, I scream them like that's all I can do.
Water surrounds me feet, him continuing to walk, not able to hear me. Water growing more and more.
I take a gulp of air before it fully submerges me under.
I watch him leave me.
My eyes close.

My eyes shoot open, gasping for air I shoot up.
Looking to my right, sleeps Baek. I calm down, him next to me... the warmth comes back to me. The memories, he took care of me.
Getting out of the squeaky bed. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a paper cup, turning on some cold water. I take a drink.
The coldness killing the feeling of mistakes, the feelings of losing, fades away.
Walking back to the bed, the pain returning to my body.
For once, alone.
The one I love, the one I regret hurting. Is with me, just for this moment, I must save.
Laying down, I scoot close to him, wrapping my arms around him. His smell filling my lungs. My body, calmly molding with his.
I put my head in the crook of his neck, smelling his hair.
I grip him, making sure he can't escape me.
I kiss his cheek, something I never did. But what he did every time I hissed at the pain of his warm rag dabbing the marks of pain left on me.
His cloud like lips, left tender tingles all over me. Something I missed.

I finally have a voice to speak.

'Let's stay here Baek..., please..., let's escape...please.' I squeeze my eyes closed, like I did as a child praying to god. For god to change me. Change the Devil urges that filled me.

I feel something soft collide with my bruised knuckles. His hand, placed gently on top of mine.

A tear of relaxation falls from my cheek, onto his neck. I kiss it off.

—-/-
GUYS SOOO MANY EMOTIONS OMG! IMMA DIE! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING! LOVE YAAA!
Com and vote PLEASEEEE! NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.