47 Day's left

Chanyeol- A week after the wedding 

My body felt happy meeting Kai's family. It was a place that didn't know about me, a place, were I was kinda okay. I bend down, to make eye contact with kai's little beauty. She smiles at me, innocence, a life she has ahead of her, I wish nothing but happiness. I smile back, doing the most cheesiest grin I could ever do. She begins to laugh, she lifts her small hand up, and touches the cut on my lip. The smile fades from my mouth, as I watch her stare into the wound with confusion written on her face.

 "you have a-" she doesn't say the name, but makes an angry face. I just laugh.

"Yeah, you're correct. I do." She smiles back at me, as I was about to get Kai's attention, I feel her soft kiss press against my cheek. I look back at her, and she smiles out,

 " my mom kisses me when I feel sad." My heart melted, I gave another smile and said 

"Thank you, but I'm not sad."... I knew then, I had lied. 

"Chanyeol", Kai said- "You ready to order?" 

"yes-", I give a smile to Kai, and begin to say my order to the waiter. Once the orders are taken, Kai looks at me, 

"So, I see that the boy's are to finally come back. Everyone misses you Chanyeol."   

"Not everyone..." I say, playing with the napkin that lays on my lap. 

"I do, and we all need you." 

"you're good enough without me, Kai. I need time..." 

"Time for what Chanyeol, time to go home and order take out? Grow a beard-" just then his daughter began to laugh, I began to laugh along with her. "Enough, both of you." We stop, both of our heads facing the table. "Chanyeol, I think it's best if you stay with us for awhile. Y/n and I have discussed this." 

"No, Kai, you don't have to do that. I'm- I don't want to be a bother, and Issue. I've caused enough last year." 

"Chanyeol, You're not the same person!" 

"I need to go potty..." Beauty said. 

"Cmon sweety, I'll take you. Excuse us" Y/n stood up, and left. 

"Chanyeol, you have a lot on your plate. Let us help you."

"Kai-" 

"I miss my best friend Chanyeol, where is he, why are you so distant." I feel my face begin to grow hot, my hands begin to sweat. My body shivering with memories why. 

"Kai, you've gotta see what I did was wrong. You've gotta understand, I can't bring that to your family. You've gotta understand, somebody can't change." 

"But you did, You did chanyeol. I'm trying to help you... I'm trying to give you a way out! why aren't you listening?!" - My head fly's up, along with my fist, slamming against the table. 

"What is there to listen to Kai, I raped somebody, I abused somebody, I hurt a couple. I can't do that to you, there is no fixing me. Can't you see that?, Can't you see, that I will forever be the person that did that. I will forever ruin their life, and I can't take that away, I cant become better CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX, THERE IS NO WAY TO FIX IT." The tears, begin to fall out of my eyes now. He does nothing but smile at me, grabbing onto my hand. I feel the warmth, I get a headache.

"Chanyeol, you're coming with us. You're better than this. Trust me- please. " I stare into his eyes, and unconsciously  nod my head. 

---

Baeks P.O.V- 

"sehun, are you ready?" I tighten the tie around my neck, and walk back into our room. "Sehun, where are you? We've gotta go." I turn on the light, to feel something soft run around my neck. I swallow hard, "s-sehun" the door slams shut, I feel shivers go all over my body. "I- Sehun, Let's um, it's time to go." I'm too afraid to turn around and see what is going on, yet it's too late anyways because the lights go black. I begin to get nervouse, "Sehun, Sehun, what are you doin-"

"Shhhhhh baek"- I feel his lips press against my ear, sending chills, each one lighting up my body. I feel soft kisses getting placed on the back of my ears. "Do you remember this scarf?, I do... from our very, very, first fun nights." he chuckles into my ear again, "remember when you teased me like this Baek, in the bathroom. Who's the one getting teased now?"

"S-Sehun, we are gonna be late." 

"Hush, baby. Let's be late. " It's been a year, since we last had sex. What am I going to do, I feel like this is the first time, I feel like...I feel like, I'm so confused on what I'm going to do, what's gonna happen. 

"I-I really, don't think we should Sehun." He covers my mouth, and scarf, spinning me around. I can see his eyes glow from the lights outside the window. He removes his hand, pressing his hungry lips against mine, he pulls away, I feel this cold feeling rush through my body. "L-let's be late.." I say, pulling his lips closer to mine, tasting every single part of them,remembering the way his soft lips, sting mine.... god, I hope this lasts forever. 

-------------------------

yeet, you all thought Smuttress was gone. Honey's, when I said I was back, I meant it. ;) 

com/vote/follow- I want to hearrrrr yourrr commentssss, and hopesss, and dreammsss. 

LOVE YOU!