[21]

Sorry guys, been really focused on school. Think I'm going to record that YouTube video today and answer your question.s ince I have no school tomorrow and I have a lot of free time. But I'm writing a new ACTUAL book, and I don't know if any of you guys would be interest in reading it. But if you are go ahead and tell me--but it's not gonnna be like FUCK ME DADDY smut lmao 😂 kk! Love you all.

---------
Baek's PoV

Chanyeol has been sleeping in the same bed as me a lot lately, and it's confusing...because I just got out of a relationship, but sometimes I like to pretend that the warmth in the bed is warmer and is Sehun.

I know it seems stupid, I know it's dumb that I'm still locked on Sehun. But the passion in him, the anger, the fear...something's wrong...nobody can be that scary, nobody can be that Scared...what happened to the soft Sehun he used to be?, what happened to the strict using me?, the night time cuddles that weren't as nightmare filled?.

I need to find Sehun.
I slip out of the bed, leaving chanyeol alone. Tip-toeing out of the room. I see Sehun still standing in the kitchen, I look around the corner to seem him chipping at the paint on the table that's been stuck there since he decided to paint without another piece of paper behind his paper.

"99, 100, 1-" he continues to murmur number...it's happening again...his depression..he did this when he missed his mom. "FUCK!" He yells, slapping the plates that were on the counter off onto the floor...I jump and he spins around, I hide behind the wall... I look around the corner again, watching his slim figure slump to the the ground, picking up the peaces of broken plate off of the ground.

I wanted to help him, but I couldn't do that...my body wouldn't move.

He takes a moment staring at a broken Piece of glad in his hand. He won't...he can't, he squeezes onto it, as his silent sobs leave his eyes and...his face turning red, and the red blood leaving his hand dribbling onto the ground...I could hear his heartbeat...I could feel his dark pattern coming in.
---Sehun, stop....Sehun...-- I don't say a word but I'm begging my voice to let me speak. But it won't work.

-----------
My eyes shoot open, was that just a dream?, I run out into the kitchen, seeing Sehun sleeping on the ground, his hand pooled with blood, with a tightly wrapped napkin. I walk back into my room, feeling the tears rush in...thank god chanyeol left earlier...he didn't see Sehun I hope.

I sit on my bed, rubbing the back of my neck...wanting to scream.

"God...his pain, give it to me! All of it...I can't help him right now! But you can! Give me his pain! Give me his pain" I sob into my hands! "Please god"