-31-

Wassup babies, so...kokobop....dirty? Or dirty?, I know it has significant meaning. BUT CMONNNN SMUTTRESS GOT THE REAL MEANING DOWN! 🌚, Id let them eat me any day. Anywho, smut? Or...smut?, writing another smut, but tbh, when writing this story,at first I had no real background on Exo, so..let's find me a new ship? So I can have them fuck the duck out of one another?. Sound like a GREAT PLAN, send me exo shipsssss. Okay love you all. --Wrote this whole thing listening to kokobop-- you're welcome.

Sehun: two days since the night baek found out about the girl..and kai. So far, it's been bubble teas, and laying in the squeaky, and fluffy white covers. We haven't had any real human contact like we used to have, and I kinda like that. But it's been a long time, since I ever even thought of touching baek like I used to. I feel ashamed and shy now, I feel the fear he used to have.

Now that chanyeols had me, I feel even dirtier, I don't want baek to take that dirt off of me. But god, I need to find a way to get rid of the snake thoughts that are slithering into my mind.

They started yesterday...they won't leave. I can't hurt baek, I...we...we need time.

*grown*- baek rolls over.. I take a deep breath removing his sound out of my head.
Forget it Sehun, pull yourself together...Sehun...cmon man, but baek...his body, his smile, his his sounds. NO SHUT UP. *i slap myself*, you are a...a gentleman! No sexual interactions..remember what happened last time...but but, remember what happened ;), No no no!. I mumble to myself.

Shaking my head, I get out of the bed.
Washing my face with cold water, I look in the mirror. I run my fingers along my neck, my body healed of all marks Chanyeol left.
Running my fingers along my lips, soft... but not as soft as the small..baek.
I sigh...crawling in the bathtub, making sure I have a good distance from baek.

Closing my eyes, I hear the squeaking of the bed and not much after I hear the the soft footsteps of MY beak...he needs to leave, I'll lose myself.

It doesn't take a second to feel his eyes looking at me.
I look up at him. But it takes him not a second to grab my hand and drag me out of the tub.

Bringing my head closer to his he kisses me, pushing me down on the bed.

"Baek...I think, I think we should, take this a bit slower you--" he kisses my neck, shocked I, I let him.

"Baek, ummm...I know, this seems like a good idea but-"
"Sehun hush, I heard your mumbles, yes...I'm afraid of sexual stuff...but, it's not like I don't crave you. So,,,kiss me...or..we will sleep." I don't hesitate, picking him up, I lay him on the bed, removing his white T, as well as mine. Our warm bodies touching, the electric spark running off of our connection. Warming inside and out, I shiver.
I kiss his soft lips, the lips that are stronger than any touch.
My cold hands touching his lava hot sides, I feel his breath hitch.
Pushing me back he crawls over my body, this time I feel his stinging fingertips, run along the sides of my arms, pushing them above my head. Softly and slowly; kissing my stomach, up to my jaw. My body feeling every little sting, every little zap, every little part of the melting skin he's causing.

Grabbing his head gently to look at me, I examine his face, I run my thumb over his lips, my heart beating faster every second.

"You're beautiful"- I say, that's the first time I've said that to him. He smiles, I die. Leaning forward, hand still fitting perfectly on his jaw I kiss him. Our tongues tasting one another's flavor.

Panting for air, I press my forehead against his, in the same spot he said his goodbyes in.

*knock knock*