(15)

Sehun's pov

I enter the room, feeling the pain build up in the room already. But the thing that caught my attention as soon as i entered, was the small sobs i heard. 

"Baek?" I walk over to the shadow in the corner.

"tell me it's not true?"

"sehun where were you?" I'm shocked by his words. 

"out, with kai.. like i told you." the lump in the back of my throat hits hard. 

"he was right...sehun just tell me." i hear the pain in his voice.

"Kai, took me out on a date, with two girls. But i didn't know." I spill out everything, with calm words..I know what he's gonna do I can't stop it. 

"...He was right." I'm confused. He get's up off the bed, his blood shot eyes come in view. he walks up to me, I look down on his small body, Knowing this might be the last time, i'm this close to pure beauty. he fixes the tie i have around my neck, standing up on his tippy toes. i feel his breath on my lips. 

"I'm sorry..." I whisper, looking into his beautiful eyes as the tears stream down my cheek. 

He leans in kissing my lips, and I melt, the pain i feel from him, love hidden love..I hide in the kiss, letting it make me numb before he can, letting it take every pain, I savor the feeling, making sure I forever know what it feels like. 

"Sehun.." he whispers, letting go of the kiss.."I got to say.."

"please.." I press my forhead against his., 
"Sehun, you hurt me.."

"don't" I feel him leaving. 

"Goodbye, sehun." He backs away, leaving me cold.. he crawls back in his bed, leaving me stand there alone, in the middle of the room. I leave the room, I walk to the dorm door, anger and sadness building up. I pass kai on the way out, he looks sad, It doesn't faze me.

"sehun." 

"I'm going out for awhile." 

"sehun." 

"just leave me alone Kai." 

-----------------------------

I walk out of the dorm, making it down the street, waling slowly down an ally, Kai still following close behind, we've been out here for a good hour.  

"sehun, just let me explain.."

"kai.."I get cut off 

"please...I-" I stop, I wanted to hear why he's been doing this...why he's been putting me through this pain.

"why kai.." I say quietly. 

"sehun...It wasn't my fault." 

"why KaI?" those felt like the only two words i could say. 

"sehun.." I turn around running up, grabbing him by his caller, pushing him up against the wall...

"WHY THE FUCK KAI! WHY DO THIS TO ME? DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN I'M FUCKING IN? SEEING THE BOY I LOVE, SOMEBODY TAKING SOMETHING FROM ME." the tears are running down my face. How could he be this selfish, How could he do this to me? 

He looks so scared, but I don't care. 

"WHY KAI" he say's nothing. 

"Fuck, just why kai?" He calms down and his eyes soften. 

"chanyeol." 

---------------------------------------------------------

HOWWWWW YA'LL LIKE DISSS???? MMMMMMM *DABS 18 TIMES* YOU'RE WELCOME BEAUTY'S. sHOW YOUR LOVEEE PLEASEEEE, COM,VOTE,FOLLOW. hIGHLY APPRECIATED.