Chapter 1

(Jesse's POV) I wake up as I hear the mobs begin to sizzle in the sun. I am excited because today is the building contest at Endercon. Reuben oinks at me "ok Reuben lets get some breakfast" I say. Just as we finish breakfast I hear a knock on the door. "Jesse can I come in" says Olivia." Ya your always welcome come on in" says Jesse. So Olivia comes into the kitchen where Jesse and Reuben are cleaning up there breakfast. "Ready for the building competition today" says Olivia. "Ready as ill ever be" says Jesse. "Where is Axel" says Jesse. "He's out getting our fireworks. "I hope Lukas and ocelots are not there" Says Olivia. I  start thinking about lukas his sky blue eyes and golden hair.   "Jesse are you ok your staring to blush" says Olivia. "Ya I'm ok" says Jesse. "I kinda hope they are there". "Why they call us losers" says Olivia. "Oh that's why you have a crush on lukas" Olivia yells. "Keep it down"says Jesse. Just then Axel bursts into the house. "Sorry a spider was chasing me" says Axel. "That's ok your always welcome" says Jesse. "Do you get the fireworks" says Jesse. "Yes says Axel. "Did you think I was being chased by a spider all afternoon" says Axel. "Well lets get going" says Jesse So Axel, Reuben,Olivia, and Jesse start walking to the competion."Ok so what are we going to build" Says Jesse. "I was thinking a zombie pigman" says Olivia. "No a enderman is way cooler" says Axel. "I think they are both amazibg ideas but we should build a zombie pigman". "Lets go grab some extra materials" says Jesse. "We will meet back up in a hour" says Olivia. One hour later............. "Hey gyes guess what I saw" says Axel the winners of the building competition will get to meet gabriel the warrior. " Holy slime blocks" says Jesse. "I would love to meet him" says Jesse. "Aww there are the ocelots" says Axel.
                                               (Lukas POV)
I see Jesse and her friends. The girl I have had a crush on forever. Her beautiful brown hair and her brown overalls her green emerald eyes. "Hey lukas why are you blushing" says Adien. Adien looks over and sees Jesse. "Ha ha lover boy"Says Adien. "Shut it" says lukas. We get to the sign in booth the same time Jesse and her friends get there. I look at Jesse and then look away and blush. I can see her blushing to she's probably nerveous. "What's your team name says the sign in woman". "We are the ocelots" says lukas. "Ok ocelots you are in booth 4" says the woman. "Ok what's your name"the woman says to Jesse. "We are the redstone warriors"says Jesse. "Ok redstone warriors you're in booth 5" says the woman. "Ha the redstone warriors in so scared" says Adien. "Come on Adien we have work to do" says Lukas. so lukas,Adien,Maya,and gill go to there booth. The lady from the sign in booth steps up onto the stage. "Hello and welcome to the 19 anuall building contest" she says. This years winners will get to met gabriel the warrior himself" she says. "Ok building starts.....NOW and then everybody starts building there masterpieces.