Chapter 2

(Jesse's POV)
We are 20 mins in and we already have the redstone body and head almost done. Adien points at our build and says "wow a zombie pigman I'm so scared". Jesse and her friends ignore Adien. " I almost have the redstone done" says Olivia. Great we almost have the head and body done" says Jesse. "Ok ready" says Axel.
So Jesse pulls the lever and the fireworks start going off. People start coming over and cheering. "Nice build gyes" he said. "What" says Adien "its just a wool zombie pigman with fireworks". Adien is about to break a block to have lava pour on Jesse's build when lukas jumps on top of him. (Lukas POV)
I jumped on top of Adien he was about to burn Jesse's build with lava. "Ugh what are you doing lukas" Adien says. "Adien if you break block you won't just burn Jesse's build you will burn ours too" I say. "Whatever" says Adien. But when I turn away Adien picks up Reuben Jesse's beloved pig and kicks him into the forest. "Reuben" Jesse screams! "Olivia and Axel stay here and watch the build I'm going to find Reuben" says Jesse. "Ok we will see you at Endercon" says Olivia. Then Jesse runs into the forest.
(Jesse's POV)
"Reuben" I scream. "Oh look pig tracks" I say. So I follow the pig tracks and I see a group of pigs together. "Reuben are you in there" I say. I hear scared oinks coming from the bush and I see "Reuben" I say. "I'm so glad I found you" I hug him. "Don't worry ill get revenge on on Adien. Then a zombie appears. "Oh crap" I say. "Reuben stay by me ill protect you" I say. I take out my wooden sword and start swinging at the zombie. "Get back" I say. Then I hit the zombie and it died. "Aww dammed wooden swords" I say. My sword broke and more mobs were coming. "I know this looks bad but I will protect you Reuben" I say then Petra comes and helps me killing the 2 zombies about to murder me. "Come on lets get out of the open" Petra says. (Petras POV)
Me Jesse and Reuben walk to my house. "Thanks for saving me back there" says Jesse. "No problem ill always help a friend" I say. "Follow me i want to show you something" I say. So i bring Jesse and Reuben down in my house". "So since your sword is broken" I begin to say. "Your going to give me a new one" says Jesse excitely. "Better you can make your own"I say. "Just take what you need from the chest" I say. So Jesse takes 2 cobblestone and a stick and made a stone sword. "Ok lets go" I say. "Oh I forgot I wanted to show you this" I say. Pull out a wither skull. "Whoa a wither skull" says Jesse. "Yep I'm going to trade a diamond for it" i say. "Cool" says Jesse. "Whoa Endercon is lit up" says Petra. "I can't believe it we won"says Jesse. I see Jesse start to blush. "What"I say. "Nothing"says Jesse. "Come on you owe me one tell me" I say. "Ok but you have to promise not to tell anybody" says Jesse. "Ok I won't tell anybody you can trust me"I say. "Ok um..... I have a crush on lukas"Jesse says. "Whoa really"I say. I remember lukas told me he had a crush on Jesse. "Ya" she says."Well I will meet you in the creepy alley at 6:30" I say. "Ok" Jesse says. "Hey Jesse if you see lukas mat Endercon try talking to him" I say and then wink at Jesse. Of course she goes red in the face.