Chapter 4

(Jesse's POV)
We walk down the stairs and see something that looks like a libary."Whoa this is huge" Says Jesse. "Actually its not that big" says Petra. "Your just shorter than all of us"says petra jokingly. I roll my eyes at petra. "Lets just start looking" I say. So everybody starts looking around until I find a lever. "Hey gyes  i found a lever " I say. So Jesse pulls the lever and a door pulls down. "Woah whats that" I say. "THATS A WITHER RECIPE" says lukas. "We need to get out of here" Says jesse. "We need to tell gabriel now". So Jesse and her friend run upstairs and go to tell gabriel. "Gabriel says the man I have something you cant not beat"says the man. "Ivor dont do this" gabriel says. But its too late the monster appeared. "Oh no" i say. "Gabriel jumps up and trys to break the command block but be falls back"." Gabriel" we all scream. "You,you aren't running away why" says Gabriel. "Because are brave I say. "I need your help Jesse and your friends come with me we should be safe in my fortrace. "Jesse take the amulet go find the restbof the order. "Why me" I say. "No time for quesions" sags gabriel. So Jesse and her friends go with Gabriel to his fortress. (Lukas POV)       the wither storm picks jesse up by its beam. "Ahh help" she says but when I go to get her she has fallen out of the beam and has broken her ankle and Mabey even fractured her leg. "Oww" Jesse crys in pain. "Petra come help me get Jesse" I yell at her. Petra and I go and pick jesse up and we start running towards Gabriels fortress. "Come in the inside is made out of obsdian we should be safe in here" he says. "Oh my gosh Jesse"says Olivia. "I'm ok" says Jesse. But I can see in her emerald eyes she's not fine she's hiding her pain. "Lukas get jesse into the portal and get her to safety ill come when I can ok"says Petra.Olivia and Axel go inside the portal."No in not leaving you"says Jesse. Then Gabriel gets sucked up by the tractor beam. "Gabriel"Jesse screams.Then Petra gets sucked up by the tractor beam. "Petra" Jesse screams. "Lukas throw me at Petra" says Jesse.So I throw Jesse at Petra and she gets her out of the tractor beam. But just as she was bout to get Gabriel the wither storms tentical pushes us into the portal. (Jesse POV) My leg was killing me. "Ahh gyes help me" I say. "Oh my Gosh jesse your leg is in lava" screams lukas. He comes and pulls me out of the lava. I start shaking uncontrollably my whole body goes numb. I could not understand anything abode was saying. The last thing I heard was Olivia telling lukas and Axel i was going into shock. Then everything went black.