Chapter 13

(Jesses POV)
"Thanks for coming with me Jesse"I promise I have a really good excuse for splitting up" says Petra. "No no it's fine I'd do this any day" I say. "Ok here's what I'm going to show you" I say. She lifts up her arm sleeve thingy and I see a purple mark on her arm. "Oh my gosh what is that" I say. "Do you know what the wither is" says Petra". "Ya it's what the wither storm was before it turned into the wither storm" I say. "No wither sickness I've had it before but it hasn't lasted this long before" I think it's going to get worse until we stop the wither storm" says Petra. "Then we need to defeat the wither storm as fast as we can" I say. Then a creeper appears and I push Petra away but I fall and am hanging onto the holes sides. "Here grab my hand I've got you" says Petra. I grab her hand and she try's to pull me up but I fall. "I'm sorry Jesse I just couldn't pull you up" says Petra. "No no it's ok your the one who's sick" I say. "I'll find another way I'll meet up with you when we find somewhere that meets" I say. So i start walking hoping to find another way to Petra and my friends. (Lukas POV) I'm walking with Olivia and Axel. I hope we meet up with Jesse soon I really miss her. "Hey Lukas do you have something going on with Petra" says Olivia. "What NO why" I say knowing that Jesse is my love. "Cause I kinda suspicious of Jesse saying We fell Down into the pit of endermen" Then i saw you staring at Jesse when she was looking around for when we we just entered Soren's fortrace." Says Olivia. Then we hear Jesse Petra and Ivor. So we start running. "We better start running" I say and run as fast as I can from Olivia. "Lukas get your Ocelot ass over here right now I will get information about this later" screams Olivia. "You will when it's time" I mumble. I take out my bow and arrows "I'm coming Jesse" I say. I run into the room where Ivor is about to throw a potion of harm into Jesse so I run up and throw it back at him. "Thank you Lukas" Jesse says and then gives me an air kiss and I pretend to catch it. I see Petra smiling in the backround. Then Ivor is about to hit me with his sword but I lean down and Jesse jumps across my back and pins her sword against ivors sword. "Ha lucky Overalls was here to save you" says Ivor. "Well this has been fun but I have to leave now" says Ivor. He throws a invisibility potion at us and then everything goes slow he shuts the door and then we all go fast again. I am very clumsy and fall on top of Lukas. He looks at me and giggles. I fall to the side and then he helps me back up. "Ok how are we going to find Soren now" i say.