Chapter 3

(Jesse's POV)
Just as I walkn in I see lukas so I go to say hi. "Hey lukas"I say. "O-o-oh hey j-jesse" lukas as says. "thanks for saving our build back there" I say. "No problem your build was to cool to get burn down"lukas says."Hey Jesse want to Mabey hang out later" lukas says. "Ya that would be fun" says Jesse. "See you later" i say. It was hard to find Olivia and Axel everybody was so tall I'm only 5ft. Then spotted Axel in the crowd. "Hey Axel and Olivia" I say."Oh there you are Jesse"says Axel."We won"I say. "ya building a zombie pigman was a great build idea"says Olivia."well I have to go meet Petra" says Jesse ok bye. So Jesse goes to meet Petra at the dark creepy alley she got there at 6:30 sharp."right on time" says petra. So they start walking down the alley aad see the man. "Oh there you are"The man says. So Petra and the man trade things". "So where is my diamond" says Petra. "In that chest take it you earned it". So petra and I look in the chest. "That is not a diamond" I say. "No its lapiz"says petra. "lets go get him" I say. "Ok you go get lukas and ill go get Olivia and Axel ok. So Jesse and petra split up and go find the people they are looking for.  (Lukas POV) I see Jesse walking over to me her bueatiful emerald eyes looked worried. "Hey Jesse what's wrong" I say. "Long story short I went with petra to trade a wither skull and he scammed her" Jesse says."Whoa everybody knows you don't scam petra" I say. "Ill help you look"I say. So Jesse and I go meet up with petra Olivia and Axel. "Oh no there he goes" says petra. He's running into the convention."Ok lets distract the guard and then sneak in" Jesse says."Ok ill go talk to him and then you gyes jump the fence and get in ill get it some other way". (Jesse's POV) I walk up to the guard and start talking. "Hi" I say. "Ummm hello can I help you" he says. "Ya I was wondering if this was the convention for gabriel " I say. "Yes it is" he says. Jesse sees her friends have made it in so she sneaks around the guard and gets in to. "Look he went down there" says Jesse. "Nice lets go" says lukas. So Jesse and her friends go down the basement where the man was.