Chapter 14

(Jesses POV) it's been almost an hour and we are still trying to figure out how to get out of this room. Suddenly I see the white part of the amulet light up. "Woa guys look the white part is lighting up" I say. "Aww cool" says Axle. "It looks like it's brightest in this spot" I say. "Ok let's start digging down" I say. "We could be digging till we get to bedrock" says Lukas. "Don't you want to get out of here" I say. "I... Lukas sighs let's start" says Lukas. Axel breaks the bottom block and I start breaking down. Time skip until i get to the bottom. "Ok it's safe for you guys to come down" I say. Since my friends we taking there time coming down I decided to do a little bit of tumbiling. (Video of what Jesse did is at top) "Woa how did you do that" says Lukas. "I took tumbling classes as a kid I got pretty good at it" I said. "Pretty good is average I would say your amazing" says lukas. "It wasn't that good my legs we apart on my tuck at the end"but let's get moving" I say. So My friends and I start walking and i hear crunching sounds I look down as see a machine of some sort. "We have to get out of here" says Olivia. "Why" i say. "It's a grinder" says Olivia. Then 3 creepers appear. "Watch out I've got this" I say. There was a creeper going after Petra I run up to her and push it away I slay that creeper."thank you Jesse" says Petra. I see the amulet felt out of my hands. I try to grab it but my arms are too short and Axel grabs me before I fall. "I've got you buddy" says Axel. "Thanks Axel" I've gotta go get that amulet" I say."your gonna jump down there"says olivia. Just tuck and roll so I tuck and roll omdoen to the amulet and the rest of the gang does the same. Another creeper runs up and trys to explode in petra face but I say "this ones mine". I go and kill it. Then I go and help Axel with a zombie. "Thanks jesse"says Axel.Then I go help lukas I roll and them jump up to kill a spider. Then water starts to fall i fall because my fake leg is slippery. "Ah" I say as I grab onto the side of the balcony. Lukas gets up successfully but I can't really pull myself up. "Here let me help you hon" says lukas. Lukas helps me up and I kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks"I say. "Ok ill go after Reuben and Axel you go get the amulet" I say. I go and help Reuben and Axel but I fall off of the lege as I am about to kill the last creeper."jesse" screams Axel. I'm about to the bottom to get crushed when I see the creeper beside me about to explode. I push it and it make a hole in the grinder. I land safely in the water. I see lukas follow behind me then petra Reuben Axel and olivia. Then we all get sucked into one of the loot sorters.

I'm posting today because I haven't posted a chapter in this book this week. Chow