Chapter 12

(Jesses POV) I can't believe it Lukas is my boyfriend. We go on our small dates every other day. I wish we could go on more. But everybody agrees we need to go find Soren. "Soren has something called a formita bomb I bet that could destroy the wither storm" says Elliguard. "Ya ya I know all about the F bomb" says Magnus. We put the amulet on the tracking system and we see Elligurds light and Magnus light but then we see a dark blue light. "That's Ivor he's heading to Soren we need to get there fast" I say. So we start to head to Sorens fortrace. "Hey I never got talk to you" says Elliegaurd. "Oh ya thanks for helping us and me" I say. "You are very welcome I was wondering how did you hurt it in the first place" says Elliguard. "Well first I was picked up by the wither storm and the tractor beam and then I fell from it and broke my ankle" I say. "Then I was helping Petra by getting her out of the tractor beam after that Lukas and I got pushed into the portal and my leg landed into a pool of lava then I don't remember much after that because I went into shock" I say. "Wow that must have been hard" says Ellieguard. "Ya but I have my friends" I say. "There it is" I say. There is a huge building. "Ok let's go in" says Axel. I look at Petra she looks sick she coughs I start to worry about her. We walk into Soren's fortrace. There is parcore. "Oh great" I say. "Oh come on it's fun" says magnus. Magnus jumps across then everybody else starts doing it. "Ok Rueben let's go" I say I make the first 3 jumps but on the 4th I fall. "Oww" I say. "Oh geez endermen" I say to Rueben. Then I see somebody else fall it's Lukas. "I heard your voice and I though I would come down to help" says Lukas. "Thanks" I say. I kiss him and then we start looking for a exit plan. "That's a lot of endermen" I say. "Ya I'll try to lead us to the other side there has to be a way out" I say. So I grab Lukas hand and we run to the other side of the room. Then a enderman starts chasing us. I lose my balance and fall into the water the endermen stop chasing me. "Lukas Reuben jump in in the water the endermen stop chasing you.  So Lukas and Reuben jump into the water. "I love you" says Lukas. "Me to" I say. I kiss him and then we hold hands until we get to land. Then we hear 2 people arguing. "WELL I GUESS IM LEAVING THEN" says Elligurd. Then she turns and goes through one of the tunnels. "I CAN LEAVE TO YOU KNOW" says Magnus and goes the other way. "Oh no" I say. "Jesse Lukas Reuben where were you" says Olivia. "We fell down during parcore and then there were endermen so we went in the water and ended up here" I explain. "Ok" says Olivia. "Ok let's get moving" I say. "Hey Jesse do you mind if we split up I need to talk to you in private" says Petra. "Ya ok Petra and I will go this way and you gyes go that way we will meet up later" I say. So Petra and I start walking down to the other side of the hall.