Chapter 9

(Jesses POV) I walk up and down the room constantly. Trying to get use to my new leg. I've tripped a few times.......Ok maybe more than a few times. But I am determined to be able to walk run sprint anything to to help my team. "So what's our next plan" I say. "Well we could go get Magnus" says Axel. "Or we could go find Soren" says Olivia. "Lets go get Magnus before we get Soren" I say. "Ok I'm going with Axel to get Magnus" I say. "Aww but my overalls are burnt" I say. "I've got you covered" says Olivia. She hands me a new pair of overalls. "Awesome I'll meet you in a minuet Axel" I go and change I can tell Olivia made the side with my fake leg bigger "she is so good" I sigh. I go back into the room where everybody is. "Ok Axel ready" I say. "YES lets go" Axel says excitedly. So we give everybody hugs and then set off. "Bye everybody we will see you soon" I say. So Axel and I go back into the nether portal. (Lukas POV) since Jesse is gone now I need to talk to Petra about confessing my love to her. It was so sad o see her go I miss her so much already. I loved how she hugged me. I think we hugged the longest. :) "Hey Petra can I talk to you outside" I said. "Ya I'll be right there" She says. So Petra and I go it side and start walking around the temple. "Hey Petra you know how umm I have a crush on Jesse" I say. "Oh ya remember you telling me that" she says and winks at me. I blush. "I want to tell her but I don't know how" I say. "Ohh ohh I can help you I can help you" Petra says Excitedly!! "You don't know how long I have been shipping you and Jesse it's probably been since the day I met you 2 I call it Lukesse" she screams!! "Petra shush or I won't do it" I say. "Oh I'm sorry i just got excited" says Petra. "Here practice on me I'm Jesse tell me how you feel" she says. "Umm ok" I say. "Hey if you need some confidence I have a secret Jesse told me to keep but I think I tell you for a good cause" says Petra. "What" I say. "Jesse told me she has a crush on you" Petra says. "Are you sure" I say. "YES I saved her from mobs and she owed me one so I had her save me" says Petra. "Ok let's try again" says Petra. "Umm Jesse I have had a crush on you for as long as I can remember and I love having you as my friend but I would like to be more than friends what do you say" I say. "No" says Petra aka Jesse impersonator. "Try again" says Petra. "Ok Jesse in glad you and I are friends you are one of my best friends but I want to be more than friends Jesse will you be my girlfriend" I say. "YES" says Petra aka fake Jesse. "Ok you've got that down Jesse and Axel will be back in 1. Or 2 days so we need a signal if it goes well wink at me when you done back in and if it went bad don't ok" says Petra. "Ok thank you Petra I'm ready" I say.

Hey guys I need your help who should die Magnus or Elliguard

Who should have something happen to them in these 2 Petra or Olivia