Chapter 8

(Lukas POV)
I sit by Jesse I have night watch. I'm glad she is ok. It's 2:00 in the morning I hear a knock on the door. I go down to see who it is. "Petra" I yell! "Lukas I'm so glad you gyes are ok" says Petra. "How's Jesse" says Petra. "Umm I think you should see how she's doing" I say. "Oh that doesn't sound good" says Petra. So we go and look at Jesse. "Ok do you want the good news or the bad news" I say. "Good news" says Petra worriedly. "Ok the good news is that she is not dead" I say. "The bad news is that we had to amputate her leg" I say. Petra gasps. I show her jesses leg. "Oh my gosh how are" says Petra. "Jesse is not going to take this well" says Petra. "I know" I tell her. "But she's ok that's what matters" says Petra. "Right" I say. (Jesses POV) I wake up and I hear 2 voices one is Lukas and then Petra. "Petra" i say. "Oh Jessica I'm so glad your ok" says Petra happily. "Don't call me Jessica" I say. "Oh sorry Jesse" says Petra. "Wait your real name is Jessica" says Lukas. "Ya but I don't like it it's too formal" I say. "Oh my gosh Petra it's so good to see you" I say. "You pulled me from that wither storm I owe you everything" says Petra. "You don't owe me everything I was just helping you" Jesse says. "Ok Jesse will you do me a favor" says Petra. "What" I say. "Will you go back to sleep" says Petra. "Promise you will be able to get up in the morning" says Petra. "Ok" I says I roll my eyes and shut them. Time skip to the morning it is now 8:00 in the morning. (Olivia POV) I wake up it looks about 8:00. I go check on Jesse today is the day we finish her leg and tell her what happened. It will be hard but I think she can handle it. " when I get in there I hear 2 people talking. I walk in and see Lukas and... "Petra" I say. "Oh hi Olivia" says Petra. I go up and hug her. "Hey I heard your making Jesse a new leg" says Petra. Then Elliguard Rueben and Axel come into the room. "Petra" says Axel. "Hi Axel" says Petra. Then Elliguard says."Ok are you ready to finish this Olivia". "YES" says Olivia excitedly. So Olivia and. Elliguard finish the last touches on jesses leg. "Ok ready to wake up Jesse. (Jesses POV) I wake up to Olivia shaking me. "Come on Jesse get up if you don't I will call you Jessica" says Olivia. "Ok ok I'm up" I say. "What do you want" I say. "Well who wants to tell her"says Axel. "Tell me what" I say. "I will" says Lukas. "Umm she the wither stone picked you up by the tractor beam and you broke your ankle and leg" says Lukas. "Ya" I say. "Do you remember when your leg landed in in lava" says Lukas. "I'll never forget that" I says. "Well lets show her" says Lukas. So Petra pulls off jesses covers and she sees only one leg. "You've got to be kiddin me right" I say. "Jesse were so sorry" says Lukas. "Great now am I suppose to move" says Jesse. "Well Olivia and I have got that covered" says Elliguard. "Elligaurd it's so cool to meet you" I say. "It's nice to meet you too Jesse I'll be right back with something for you" says Elliguard. "Hey Petra can you help me stand my legs have fallen asleep" I say. "Ya" says Petra. So Petra helps Jesse on her foot :). "It feels so good to stand up" I say. "Well you will be able to do that more now" says Elliguard. "Woa" I say. "This is your new leg Jesse" says Olivia. "Cool bring it over" I say. So I put it on and it was perfect. "Ok let's try to walk now" I say. So I try to walk and I do it.