Falling to deep chapter 22

(Jesse POV)  Warning Very Long Chapter over 2000 words long!
We finally got to Ivors house in the far nlands. But he was left behind to fight off witches to save us. I hold Lukas hand as we all walk into the building. Then we start looking for the enchanting book. I see a redstone circuit and usher Olivia over. "Your gonna need a lever to activate that" i walk away rolling my eyes. I finally find a stick and a stone in a chest so I put it on the circuit and a secret door opens. "Well let's go" I say as Soren Ruben and I take the lead. When Soren's about halfway down he activities a trip wire and the door close behind us. "Jesse are you alright" I hear Lukas scream form the other side of the wall. "Ya were fine we will just meet up with you later" Soren Ruben and I start walking down to the stairs. (I'm gonna skip the first part of the puzzle)
We walk into a room. "By the stars it's the ender dragon" Soren says standing in awe. "Wait the real one" I was confused. "No just a replica" Soren says as we walk down. I look at the banners one had a bow and arrow another had TNT on it he 3rd had redstone on it and the 4th had A sword. "Soren I think this is the combination of who hit the Eder dragon first to last" I walk up to him. "Well I can see so I was the first one to hit the fowl beast then Magnus sent a shockwave of TNT at it then Ellegaard hit it with a redstone machine then Gabriel gave his famous final blow" he went and hit all of the arrows and the door opens. We walk in and I see "Soren are those the ender crystals" He looks frightened. "He kept then the fool actually kept them he looked me in the eye and swore he would dispose of them" he looks angry. "Soren but you destroyed the crystals in your heroic battle in the ender dragon right" I look at him my eyes mad. "Jesse this isn't what it looks like the story OUR story it's mostly true I swear" he looks Like a kid who just stole a cookie from a cookie jar and got caught. "Will you just spit it out" I scream at him. "WE USED THAT DAMMED COMMAND BLOCK" he yells. "What" I say flabbergasted. "Jesse you've got to understand that when I found that blasted block we were nobody's and with its help we we became stronger" He says. "Soren I looked up to you the whole world did" I say. "Nobody is more ashamed than I" he says looking down. "So you finally admit it" says a familiar. I turn around and see Olivia Lukas Gabriel and Ivor. "I can't believe it were fakes" Gabriel looks down. "The truth hurts doesn't to Soren" Ivor walks up to him. "Well I didn't think you were going to hear" Soren says. "Magnus Ellegaard Gabriel Soren we all agreed to keep this a secret" says Ivor. "And you agreed too in exchange for our treasures" Soren says. "I technically didn't tell anyone Jesse discovered the secret on her own" Ivor walks up to Soren. "Enough it doesn't matter who started it it we just have to end it" I walk between them. Ivor takes the enchanting book and takes me into another room with a sword. "Grab that weapon and then enchant it" says Ivor. I take the weapon and enchant it. Reuben oinks at the awesomeness of my sword?? XD.
"if your going up against a wither storm you'll need Better armor too here take one of these 6 sets" says Ivor. "Actually I want to keep Magnus Armor" I say looking down. "Really?". "Well he died for me to have it" I say. "No that I think about it he would have liked that but there are more than enough sets for your friends too" I walk out of the room and then I go and get my friends to get some armor. Lukas picks out a tan armor with goggles. He looks so cute! I giggle when he looks at me and then he winks. Then we set out to destroy the wither storm. (Time skip)
We are building a rocket minecart for me to get inside the wither storm. I get in the minecart and then wait for somebody to pull a lever. "Jesse we know you can do this" says Olivia. "I love you Jesse" says Lukas. "Love you too cinnamon roll" I giggle. Axel pulls the lever and the then Ruben jumps on my lap. "REUBEN THIS IS NO PLACE FOR A PIGGGGG" but it's too late we are launched into the wither storm.
I stand up I see withered people everywhere.Then I see the command block. I run up to and hit it. It makes a crack in it but then tentacles start defending it. "Reuben I think we made it mad" I say dodging the tractor beams. "Ha I know a way up the tractor beam" I say Reuben oinks. "Reuben I will be fine and if anything goes wrong I will be counting on you to help" He squeals. The I get sucked up by the tractor beam. I hit the command block and then I drop my sword. I curse. "Reuben remember when we use to play fetch?" He looks at me excitedly grabs my sword and jumps over to me. "Jump I'll catch you" just as I said that he jumped. I caught him. Then I hit the command block and the tentacle dropped us into the hole. I see I'm plummeting towards land so I push Reuben over and he lands in a lake. Then I look down I see land. I look back up at the sky. I knew my time was here. As I hit the ground I felt pain shoot though my body. I lay there and i feel something coming from my chest. I look down and see blood coming out. Reuben runs over to me. He tries to get me up but I can't. Then he hears Axel Olivia Petra and Lukas. He runs over to them. He gets there attention and starts running towards me. When they finally see me there faces drop. "Jesse oh no" Axel runs up to me. I see Petra and Lukas follow. They all have tears in there eyes. "Hey what's with the sad faces" I smile. Lukas steps up and grabs my other hand. "You did it Jesse you saved the whole world" he tries to smile at me. I cough up more blood. Then i see Ellegaard and Gabriel run up. "What's with all the commotion" Ellegaard runs and then sees me. "Oh no Jesse" her voice was filled with sadness. I smile. "Jesse please don't leave us" Axel says He had a tear fall down his face. Suddenly I see Magnus appear next to me. "Don't worry Axel Magnus will take care of me" I look at him and smile. "You did amazing kid I will see you in a few ok" he smiles. "Ok Magnus" I smile back at him. Everybody looked scared. I heard Ellegaard say "she hit her head so hard she's having hallucinations". "Hey guys can you promise me something" I ask they all look at me. "Of corse Jesse" Says Petra. I could feel my breathing and heart getting slower. "Keep going on adventures and don't blame this on yourselves and Ruben this is not your fault" they all nod and agree. "Lukas I love you" I say. I see a tear fall off of his face as he bends down to kiss my forehead. "Lukas can you sing" I say. He smiles and starts to sing my favorite song.

Hearts beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
Watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away some how
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for 1000 years i love you for 1000 more.
Time stands still
Beauty and all she will
I will be brave
I will not let anything takeaway
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have love you for 1000 years I'll love for 1000 more.

Then I feel my final breath take place I put a smile on my face. "I will always be with you" I say. before I feel my eye lids fall and then i feel my hand fall. Then everything goes black.

(Lukas POV)
We see Reuben run over without Jesse. Then he starts running towards something on the ground. Please don't be Jesse please don't be Jesse. I widower to myself but my heart drops to bed rock when I see her face there. I instantly go and grab her hand. She smiles "what's with the sad faces". "You did it Jesse you saved the whole world" I say. Then she coughs up blood. Then Ellegaard and Gabriel run up behind us. "What with all the commotion" Oh No Jesse" Ellegaard says putting her hands over her mouth. "Jesse please not leave us" Axel says he had a tear falling down his face. Suddenly she looks over to the side of her. "Don't worry guys Magnus will take care of me" everybody looks worried. After about 20 secounds of looking over there she smiles and says "Ok Magnus". "She's hit her head so hard she's having hallucinations" Ellegaard says. I could see her breathing slower and her pulse getting weaker. "Hey guys can you promise me something" we all look back at her with fake smiles. "Of corse" we all say. "Keep going on adventures and don't blame this on yourselves and Reuben this is not your fault" we all nod and agree. "Lukas I love you" she says. "I love you too Jesse" I say I lean down and kiss her forehead. "Lukas can you sing"I smile and start singing one of her favorite songs. We all see Ivor but nobody leaves Jesses side we all want to be with her in her last moments

Hearts beat fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I afraid to fall
Watching you stand alone
All of doubts
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for 1000 years I'll love you for 1000 more
Time stands still
Beauty and all she will
I will be brave
I will not let anything takeaway 
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for 1000 years.

Then I see her take one final breath. She says "I will always be with you" she puts a smile on her face and then her eyelids close. Her beautiful green eyes close and her hand drops from mine. But I keep singing after that.

I'll love you for 1000 more
One step closer
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for 1000 years I'll love you for 1000 more.
And all a long I've believed I would find you. Time has brought my heart to me
I have loved you for 1000 years I'll love you for 1000 more. Eveybody bursts out crying and just as I finish the song her body disappears and her inventory is where she used to be. I managed to grab her hair clip.
Then we all grab her inventory and go talk to the people