Chapter 18

(Petras POV)
I woke up by Jesse shaking me. I felt horrible my arm was stiff and sore. I got up and we start walking to the inside to where Soren will be. "Ok let's look for some clues" says Jesse. I think it's so cute her and Lukas are dating. They are so cute together. I see them over there flirting well trying anyway. XD. I see Jesse talking to Olivia and listening to a door. I see Jesse kick down the door. And go inside. I see Lukas and Axel looking around elsewhere so I just go with them. (Jesses POV) Olivia and I go and we see A room. "I and observing there behavior and I will go out and walk among them" says the recording of Soren. "Aww man it's just a recording" Olivia says. "Well this record couldn't have played itself" I says hopeful. "I guess your right let's look around this room for some clues" says Olivia. I go and look in a chest and I find a building grid. "Wait Soren is to good of a builder to need this" I say. "That's because it's not for Soren it's for the endermen" Olivia points out. "Ok if we want to get Soren's attention we need to build this it requires 7 clay blocks" I say. "Oh there's some in this chest" says Olivia. "Ok but if I am going to do this I'm going to have to go out there and do it" I say. "You need some kind of disguise" says Olivia. I walk over to a armor stand and I see an enderman suit. I go and put it on. "Kinda stinky but it fits" I say. "More than kinda stinky" says Olivia. "Ok I'm going out" I say. "Please be careful I don't want to watch you die" says Olivia. She whispers under her breath "Lukas would too" she doesn't know I heard her. I step outside Reuben follows me but runs back inside by fright. I see an enderman with a block and I go and grab it. "Don't mind me I just need to borrow this" I say to the enderman. I walk over to the grid and start to build. I finish " not to hard for me" I say. "I just Soren was watching" I say. "I am sorry about this" says a mysterious voice. I feel something hit my head hard then everything goes black. (Lukas POV) Olivia comes out and says "Jesse going out to find Soren". So we all run into the room and Jesse is talking to a Orange haired man. The man was singing when i came in. "Gary may seem scary but he's a swell guy Sally dilly dally giver her credit she try's they might look the same to the untrained eye but that's a lie a---" he starts to sing but we burst in. "Jesse" I say and grab her arm and pull her back by us. She's wearing a black suit with weird materials and she smells like and enderman. "Guys it's ok this is Soren" says Jesse. Then Petra steps up and says "hey Soren *cough cough* nice to meet you" her voice is very scratchy. "You look terrible" says Soren to Petra. "Terribly awesome" says Petra correcting him. Then I see something "the enderman are coming inside" I say. "This is funny they've never done this before" says Soren. "Come on let's move" says Jesse. So we all go to the main room where there were even more endermen. "Great now what" says Axel. "Lukas when we fell during the parcore when the endermen were chasing us when we went into the water the endermen stopped chase if us" says Jesse. "Naturally endermen hate water"Jesse you still have the endermen suit on put the top on and go break the fountain and we can get out of here" says Soren. "And I hoped I would never have to smell this again" says Jesse sarcastically. She puts it on and we go to 3 different rooms until we get to the main room. "What's the problem people" says Jesse. She looks and says "hey guys hold onto me I'll guide us through here" says Jesse. So everybody grabs onto Jesse and we start walking thorough. We get halfway through when Jesse starts to say "Ahh this guys right in my face. Then we hear an enderman screech. "Quick get in the water" says Soren. We all get in the water and then Soren goes and explains to Jesse if she can get to the water source and make it overflow the whole place will fill with water. Jesse goes and does it. We all start swimming to the exit when I see Petra falling behind I get jesses attention and she goes and grabs her. We get to the bottom and then I help Jesse push Petra into the door and then we all fall out of the end portal. Jesse starts coughing like crazy. "Jess you alright" I say. "Ya just swallowed a bunch of water" she says. She squeezes my hand and then we walk to the chest room where we go look for the formita bomb.

hey guys this is for the futre what do you think jesses favorite color is i think its yellow what do you think bye.