Chapter 11

(Lukas POV) Today is the day I will confess my love to Jesse. I will do it at sunset. It will be meaningful it will be beautiful but not a beautiful as her. I have 2 hours till sundown I am very nervous. I went outside and got a rose for her. Now I have 1 hour.  Petra says "just be yoursrlf" says petra. Now it is time I go and get Jesse. "Hey Jesse want to go on a walk around the temple" I say? "Ya lets go"she says. She looked so beautiful her emerald eyes her brown hair so bueatiful. Time skip to when they get outside. "Um Jesse I wanted to talk to you about something" I say. "Oh what" she says. "Thank you for letting me be on this journey" I say. "I would say you are one of my best friends" I say. "But I have this different feeling for you Jesse I think I love you" I say. (Jesse's POV) I can't believe it Lukas my crush he said he loved me. "I love you too" I say. "Jessica will give me the honor and be my girlfriend" says Lukas. "Yes" I say. He puts the rose in my hair. Then we kiss it was the most wonderful kiss I have ever had. But it was my first kiss. I love you lukas I say.  I love you to Jesse says lukas. Lets keep our relationship a secret for now" i say. " With Axel on your back i think we need to wait until the right time to tell the gang" I say. "Ok" Lukas says. We hold hands and walk back to the temple. I think we should have small dares like this often. We walk back into the temple. (Lukas POV) I wink at petra "yes" she says quietly. I couldn't believe it Jesse was my girlfriend and I would love her forever!