0.7

Loui§ Pov

Gigi just stares at me and then surprises me with a hug. And then the rest of the other girls hug me too.

" You're brave as fuck to be talking to her like that. She'll ruin you. Her friends will too." Cara says blinking at me. I look at them with confusion. She's just a scrawny two leg bitch. What can she possibly do.

" Lets get out of here." She looks at the ground. And pulls me away from the girls.

" Lets go somewhere else

" Lets go somewhere else. " Danielle smiles at me. Wow she's just so beautiful. I wonder what its like to have curly hair.

Psh. She wouldn't do anything to ruin me. And even if she did. I wouldn't let her for shit. The last thing I need is a freakin stick controlling my life. Just as I sit in the car with the girls. They all sing girly songs. I  change the song and show them some slang. So I ended up doing it. And now they're putting up Zeros pretending to be some kind of gang sign. I feel so gay and I dont wanna be gay, im straight as fuck. But these girls make me feel like im not, and thats disgusting.

" Do you guys have any guys in your group?" I softly say to the girls who are messing up some rap words. The girls just stare at eachother for a minute. And a loud voice screams in the car.

" Oh my god!" Cara yells through our ears. I literally jump and hit my head on the window. Gigi stopped the car." We should introduce him to them." Cara still yells inside the car. Now people from the stop light are looking at us. My cheeks flush as I start thinking , they might think im gay as fuck. Or a womanizer.

" So yeah! We do have some guys. Gigi Step on it faster!" Cara pushes the passenger seat, rolling her eyes." You drive like fucking grandma!" She laughs towards me. Expecting me to laugh with her. I just give her a small smile.

I look at the window. Admiring how shitty it is to be rich. I hate being drove around, or even being in a car. I would rather walk. When I was at home, I always walked my way to school. I would love to say hi or good morning to people who were just like me. Taking walks. Or even working. As houses pass by the window. I see nobody walking. Instead I see some running. I love running. But this isn't the kind of running I was looking for. I want to be running from the bus. Or for being late in my job. Instead of just pretending to be sick and calling in not to go. See. I love poor people because they have priorities. And rich people. Well they have money.

" LOUIS. Get out the fucking car bro. " Cara cusses at me,who I seem who cant be getting over my thoughts. For a minute I forgot how to breathe.

" You're gonna love them" Danielle says to me,grinning.she looks at the ground and her cheeks flush. " I love one of them. His name is Liam." She looks at me with emotion written all over her face. The only thing I could say right now is damn! But im not surprised. Of course she was going to be taken. I see Danielle frown a little at my silence.

" Sorry. Im deep into my thoughts. You have a boyfriend?" I ask her with my cheeks heating up. I feel like some kind of desperate loser asking out some girl at a shop. I bite my lip and wait for her answer patiently.

" No. He isn't my boyfriend. He's my bestfriend. And he has me in the friend zone. He's stuck on one of Taylor." She looks at the ground. I almost feel for her. But then I remember, she isn't worth all that waiting she's gorgeous.

" Have you seen yourself? You're beautiful , you deserve so much more than just a guy drooling over another. Speak up or suck it in. " I say as softly as I can. My tone sounds rude at the end. But I give her a small smile. And she surprises me back with a huge one.

"That lawn is huge!" Cara yells panting heavily. " My heels are killing me!" She throws her heels in the lawn, then a minute later picks them up.

" Imagine being on yours." I call her out laughing. Gigi joins me with a small laugh. Then covering her lips.

" Well what are you waiting for Danielle. Ring the door!" Cara nudges her softly. Im begining to see the similarities between her and Taylor. They're both loud as fuck.

A minute goes by and the door bell rings. Then a buttler opens up. And suddenly, unprofessionally, hugs the girls. " Oh! My beautiful ladies. We've missed you. Come on In!" Then glances at me. He stops at his tracks. And looks at me again." Who are you gentlemen?" He asks with a welcoming smile.

" He's Louis. Now. Where's the guys Charles?" Cara says half way through the middle of the house.

" Right here!" A tall muscular guy says in towards Cara. " Helloooo ladiessssssss. And whoever you are." The brown haired guy says to me. He smiles. He has alot of facial hair for a teenager. And big brown eyes. Im happy im not the only one with a big forehead.

" Thats Louis. Where's the other guys?" Gigi hugs the guys then holds his hand out for a gesture.

" Well. Nice to meet you Louis. I'm Liam." Smiling then turning back to Gigi to answer her question. " They're not here. They're at the Harrys Part- well they're just busy. " He looks at the ground. Completely turning red.

" What do you mean? Harry has a party going on today?" Gigi asks with confusion and worry filled in her tone

" What do you mean? Harry has a party going on today?" Gigi asks with confusion and worry filled in her tone. Who's Harry? And why does Gigi care so much? And why is Liam trying to escape?

" Uh yeah. " Liam scratches the back of his head.
" Before you ask. I dont know if Zayn went. I'd have to ask the lads." He forcefully smiles at her. Before Gigi can even speak, Cara grabs him from the shirt.

"You're taking us. " Cara pulls him to the door. Gigi looks like she wants to speak. She looks at the ground and then pulls Cara back.

" No. You can't force him. They aren't even friends anymore. Zayn would freak if he saw me wit-" Gigi stops talking when Cara turns around to look at her.

" Shut up." Cara turns back to walk towards the car. Im left inside the back seat confused of what just happened.