0.9

Loui§ Pov

" Well. Uh.. Sometimes. I-i used too. " I struggle answering Liams question. It caugh me off guard. I really don't remeber the last time I drank.

" Let's go to a party?" Liam gently takes me to another room so the girls don't hear us. " I mean, if you want too. Im asking because I want you to meet the guys." He smiles glancing away for any girls.

" Um." I take a moment to over think the question. It can't be that bad right? I mean. It would be nice to have some friends before school. My nose wrinkles when I think of school. I flush when I see Liam tilting his head at me. He waits patiently for my answer.
" Yeah sure. " I say to the patient bearded guy.

 " I say to the patient bearded guy

" Great. We'll can leave at 8." Liam walks towards the girls again only to tackle or tickle the girls. Making everyone of them smile. Especially Danielle. I take a small glance at everyone, I take a longer one to Gigi who's glancing back at me too. I stare at the ground for a few seconds. Then she gets up and walks towards me.

" You ready to go to dinner Lou?" Gigi smiles at me with her pink puffy eyes and red nose.

" No. Actually I can't go. And besides uh..I don't want you to go. Can you jus- uh text my dad and tell him that I just decided to look around still and change the dinner for tomorrow." I smile softly at her. Feeling bad all of the sudden. Its not that I didn't wanna go its just , with this Zayn shit and all. He's just bad news.

" Yeah. Okay. " she presses her lips together and jumps on Liam's back and all the girls join him. Except Danielle who went walking away.

" Hey." I catch my breath when I reach up to her.
" Where you going?" I smile, breathing heavily.

" Oh. I just. Well um, needed some air. That's all" she looks away walking away again.

"What's wrong?" I hold her back as softly as I can. I blink for few seconds only to find her crying.

" I just wish he had liked me." She sobbs on me. I can feel her wet tears on my shirt. I wanna push her away. I suck at emotions and comfort.

" Well. Uh... Whats wrong?" I ask looking stupid. I almost slapp my head with her hand. She surprises me by laughing.

" You just have a way to make someone feel better." Danielle says sarcastically,looking into my soul with her brown eyes.

" Not really. Well, I think he will soon realize what he lost. " I put a hand on her shoulder for comfort? I guess. I gulp when I hear her laugh again.

" You're really bad at this." Danielle laughs. " But you know how to make someone have a laugh. " she walks away towards the girls again leaving me left alone with deep thoughts.

***
Zayn§ Pov

Why did I even bother going back to this party

Why did I even bother going back to this party. I should be running after Gigi. My beautiful.. I dont even know what to call her anymore. Im afraid I actually lost her. I need a drink. I sigh loudly. Im halfway to the drinks only to see Taylor's back at the party again. Im scared of her, I think she put a tracking device on my dick or something. I walk away quickly to bump into Harry.

Harry looks like he's about to fuck me up, then realizes its just me. He laughs for a while.

" Decided to come back?" Harry smirks at me. I could punch him I really could. But he's the only friend I have left. Besides the others which are technically his friends.

" Thought so." Harry reads my mind. He points to Taylor who's already staring at us. "Don't fuck her anymore. I heard her talk to her friends, she wants to fuck another guy. " he takes a sip of his beer while smoking his blunt.

" Man. Fuck off. You don't even know whats going on." I roll my eyes at the annoying mop of curls.

" I don't have to I already know." He stares back at me.

" Where's Zac?" I cough while I hit the blunt.

" You hit it like a bitch. " he stares at his house for a while then stares back down on me. " I don't know and I don't care. "

" You don't care about anyone." I spit at Harry who laughs winking at some hot chicks.

" It's all about sex and money." Harry pulls out nearly more than 600 out of his pants.

" What the fuck. Put that shit away." I laugh while I nudge him.

Harry stares at something for a while then looks at me , pats my back and leaves

Harry stares at something for a while then looks at me , pats my back and leaves.A guy literally drops a girl from his hands while dancing and another girl knocked herself over on the couch and spills her drink on her dress.