Chapter 7: Surrender

THE HOUSE, THE HEARTBREAK, THE BETRAYER

CHapter5 or 6?

ah

CHAPTER 7: Surrender

BLAKE

So much for giving myself over in trade for Allison. The second I’d stepped into the warehouse guns were aimed at me. I threw my hands up in surrender trying to explain I’d coming willingly if they just handed Allison over. Since I’m now being dragged to a cell obviously that didn’t happen.

ALLISON

The door to the room is opened and someone is thrown in, on the ground. The person lets out a grunt and I back away and turn from him, not knowing who it is.

“Hey, you could’ve put me in here, gently!” The person yells and I instantly know the husky voice.

“Blake?” I ask turning my head and moving my hair out of my face to look at him.

He does a double take and grimaces before smirking, “The one and only, Sweetcheeks.” He tells me as the door slams shut.

“What are you doing here?” I ask him as he stands and brushes dirt off of himself.

“Isn’t it obvious?” He asks before pointing at himself, “I’m your rescue party.” He tells me keeping that smirk on his face.

“And tell me, how is that going for you?” I ask him raising a brow.

He shrugs his shoulders, “Not as smoothly as I planned, but hey, I’m not going to give up.” He says surveying the room.

“Of course,” I say letting out a groan.

Blake looks at me and frowns, “Damn, Sweetcheeks, what did they do to you?” He asks squatting down so we’re eye to eye. He runs his thumb under my eye and I flinch. He pulls his hand away revealing the blood.

“They wanted information, I wasn’t willing to give.” I tell him holding in tears that want to come out.

“Oh Allison,” He says enveloping me in a tight hug. “I’m so sorry, this is all my fault.” He tells me as I lean into his embrace and begin to sob. I allow myself to forget about the accident, and just feel happiness at being in his arms.

“It’s okay,” I tell him since it isn’t his fault I’m here, or that they beat me, I was the one who wouldn’t tell them anything.

“No, Allison, it’s not okay,” he says pulling away to look me in the eyes, “There’s something I need to tell you.”

He wipes a tear from my face gently, “I never cheated on you.” He says and before I can ask him anything the door opens and two muscular guys pull Blake away from me taking him out of the room.

Q/N: SO this is chapter 7, i thought it was 5 or 6, which is exactly what I typed into the header, *sigh* I'll change it. Yea, so I'm finding inspiration again, and listening to music is really helping my writing juices. I figured this out while working on a book, I've decided that I won't put on wattpad, and listening to Miley Cyrus's whole album, the girl speaks the truth.

Allison and Blake are friendly again, trying to leave these off with cliffhangers without making them short but that's not happening. Anyway, so sorry I"ve been busy with soccer, so haven't been able to update. OKAY, I'm done.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!