Chapter 6:Truth

CHAPTER 6:TRUTH

BLAKE

Will sits on the couch letting out a breath covering his face with his hands and shaking his head in frustration. "I can't believe.." He looks up at the two of us in shock.

I let out a sigh, "Do you think we would really betray you and Allison like that?" I ask him leaning against the wall with my arms crossed over my chest.

"So, you're telling me you two faked making out and called Allison on purpose to try to keep her safe from the gang?" He asks.

"Yea."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asks.

"I tried talking to you, Jasmine tried, but you were so pissed at both of us you wouldn't even listen to us." I explain to him, and he looks at Jasmine who nods in agreement, "Plus, I was mad at you when I found out about you and Allison sleeping together." I tell him as I remember the betrayal I felt when those two slept together. Even if they thought Jasmine and I had done the same thing it hurt.

"Man, I'm sorry," Will says running a hand through his hair, "We were drunk, and pissed, I never would have, if.." He trails off and I know it's his way of apology so I give him a sad smile, "Allison and I are just friends now, so you know." He tells me and I nod.

"So you think the gang took her?" Will asks.

"Yea, to try and get dirt on us."

"Why would they want information on you guys, don't they already know everything?" Lennon asks.

"A couple of moths ago some stuff went missing and they suspected us." I tell him keeping the information vague but getting to the point.

"So, what's the plan?"

"I'm going to offer myself up in exchange for Allison."

-------

2 short chapters in like 30 minutes.

HMPH, remember to follow on twitter.