Chapter 12:Doctor

THTHTB

“What happened?” I ask the doctor when he comes back into the room an hour later.

He rubs the back of his neck, “Is his aunt here, I’m suppose to tell family.” He says and my heart picks up.

On movies the doctor always tells the family that the patient has died. Blake couldn’t have possibly died.

The doctor must see the look on my face because he begins to shake his head, “It’s nothing like that,” he says in a quick breath before glancing at the door and looking back at me. He lowers his voice close to a whisper, “Blake’s lung collapsed, it was from the bullet wound, we didn’t think to check and see if his lungs were okay.” He tells me.

“So is he going to be okay?” I ask him.

He nods his head, “Of course, he’s in recovery right now, though since it was a rather serious collapse we’re going to have to keep him longer than we thought. Monitor him, and make sure nothing else happens.” He tells me tapping his clip board.

I nod my head, “Thank you.” I tell him since he didn’t have to say anything to me, especially since he wasn’t suppose to.

“Quick question, did Blake sit up anytime while you two talked?” He asks me with curious eyes.

“He used the button on the side of the bed.” I tell him becoming puzzeled.

The doctor shakes his head, “No, I mean did he sit up on his own?”

Did he?

I think about the time from when he woke up until he collapsed, no Blake didn’t sit up on his own.

“No sir.” I tell him and a look of sympathy goes across his face.

“Thank you.” He says turning to leave.

“Wait, doc.” I call out to him, “Why, why was that important?” I ask wrapping my arms around myself as an unsettling feeling comes over me.

He runs a hand through his thinning hair, “We still don’t know if Blake is paralyzed.”

-----

Q/N:SORRY, for the wait, I kept forgetting to update. I’ve been working on a couple of other stories a lot. This was a short chapter, just because.. Anyways, let me say this now though.

If you don’t like my books, then don’t fuckin’ read them, because it pisses me off when I see comments like this:”Are you a different person writing? Cause the first one was betta”

1-Why the hell would I let a different person write the sequel to my book on my page.

2-Was that a real fuckin’ question?

3-Betta? Really? Learn to spell.

Love some of you guys,

Quirah