Chapter 8:Minutes

Chapter 8:MINUTES

BLAKE

I can't exactly tell, but I think that these people have been beating on me for a good hour now.

Or maybe it's just been ten minutes.

Ten damn painful minutes.

"What is your gang planning on doing when the shipment from the old bloods when it comes in?" Someone yells at me asking the same question I've already heard a million times.

"I don't know." I tell them again, and it's the truth.

I don't deal with my gang too much anymore. Just a couple of runs here, and there. After I suspected they were going to go after Allison I tried to keep the spotlight off of myself.

Looks like I was wrong.

It wasn't my gang after me.

It was another one.

And they're more than likely going to kill me and Allison, both.

Great.

"Vininci, this bastard isn't going to talk, throw him in the room, we'll find another way to make him speak, later." Another voice says.

There's another punch to my face before two people grab me, dragging me back towards I the room from earlier.

My blood runs cold from the thought of seeing Allison again. That's not something I thought would ever happen.

Hell, I've wanted to se her so much lately, that I would've probably chopped off my arm and leg just to get five seconds with her.

But what these people did to her..

It's fucking wrong.

When I saw her bloodied face earlier I felt my heart break, especially when she barely noticed who I was at first. Then she started crying in my arms and I knew that if I didn't make it out, which I probably won't, I'd try my best to get her out.

It'll be another plan to save Allison's life, that's going to fail.

If I would've warned her or gave her some sort of protection this never would've happened.

But no, I had to do everything on my own, and here we are now.

ALLISON

The door to the room opens, and for a second I panic. At least until I see them throw Blake into the room. He lands on his back and I hear him let out a swear before he starts threatening the people, it falls on deaf ears, and they slam the door.

Blake sits up with a grunt and when I see his face I let out a gasp.

"I'm sure my face can't be any worst than yours." He tells me turning his busted lip up into a smirk.

"How can you joke at a time like this?" I ask him as tears begin to pierce my eyes.

I've never been this emotional and teary eyed, the only other time was when Blake and I broke up.

"Look, SweetCheeks, it's not likely we're getting out of here." He tells me pulling his self up from the floor and walking over to sit by me. "If anyone is going to make it out, it's going to be you, I'm going to make sure of that." He tells me wiping blood from his lip.

"So, chances are I'm going to die in this place, and if that happens I'm sure as hell gonna go out happy." He tells me, "Therefore, I'll be making jokes until I take my last breath." He says, and it's sad because I know every word that just came out of his mouth is true.

He's prepared to die.

"I think I owe you a story." He tells me before I can say anything.

I turn to look at him wondering if it's about our break up.

He scoots right in front of me and looks me in the eye as he begins his story, "You remember before our break up when I was hanging with Jaz, a lot?" He asks and I nod my head, "Yea, well, I'd received a threat letter from some anonymous person saying that I better watch out because they were coming for my girlfriend." He says with a frown on his face, "I found it in my car." He explains.

"I knew then that I needed to break up with you, to ensure you weren't in any trouble." He tells me and a pained look comes across his face. "I wasn't sure what to do, so I thought why not make her think I was cheating, I know, douche move right, probably the worst thing to do." He says with a dry chuckle, "I could've lied and told you I just wasn't into us anymore, or something." He says letting out a sigh and running a hand through his hair.

"Yea, so, I didn't want to really cheat on you, and I know any other girl you would've kicked her ass, or she would've got clingy. So I got Jasmine in on it, at first she was just helping find the right girl, but we both knew we were running out of time." He says shaking his head and I can tell this story is digging deep inside of him. "So we had no other choice than to use Jasmine." He tells me, "And well you know the rest of the story."

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I ask him and I feel the tears start up again.

Geez, I'm turning into a cry baby.

He shakes his head, "Do you remember that day at the coffee shop?" He asks me, and I nod my head, "Yea, you told me that I hurt you, and I almost told you everything right then and there." He tells me.

I stay silent looking at my hands for a second as I process everything.

Blake didn't really cheat.

But he didn't trust me.

But he's hot so I can really deal with a couple of trust issues.

We probably won't make it out of here alive.

"Allison." Blake says and when I look up he's staring at me with those beautiful eyes.

And I don't know who initiated it but the next thing I know we're in a full out make out session.

----

Q/N:This is a pretty good chapter, not to sound arrogant. Yeap, things are moving along. Umm I really want you guys to check out CRAZY HOUSE, I just hit like 1,000 reads on the first chapter, and 1,100 fans, which put me in a good mood, so I started writing this chapter.

Basically, getting good news about CRAZY HOUSE gets me in a good mood, which makes me start to write a lot. So, go and read it.

-Quirah

P.S. My business law teacher thinks I'm in jail:)