***THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR EVERY SINGLE READER OF THIS STORY TO READ***

Hello guys, I know a bunch of you have been wondering where in the hell I've been and what's up with my books, so I'll be letting you know in this chapter. Just a forewarning, this is not edited, so excuse my mistakes.

Okay, so I've been sick, any of my followers who've been with me from the beginning know that I've been sick since 2013, and we just haven't figured out what's wrong. Because of this, I rarely feel up to sitting at my laptop typing all day, and sometimes I'm just plain tired. That's one reason why I disappeared. Another reason is because I've been working on books I plan on publishing when I find the time, which trust me is not often. So that's just the gist of why I haven't been on a lot, but there are other reasons, which you will find in the following paragraphs [THIS IS NOT ONLY FOR READERS OF TSTSTP]

The Song, The Sign, The Player/The House, The Heartbreak, The Betrayer followers, this paragraph is for you. When I started writing that book I was 13 or 14, I'm 17 now and going back reading some of the book, I'm just plain disappointed. Because I'm more mature now and have more experience writing, I'm not really happy with the book. I really want to rewrite the book/series, since it wouldn't be fair to you guys if I continue to keep you hanging like I have for a while now. If I decide to do this, it's going to take a lot of thought and changes, and I'll nine times out of ten end up publishing it in the end. It will still be on Wattpad, but you'll just be able to buy physical copies. For now, I'm not sure where that exactly leaves us, but it'll definitely be another month, possibly the beginning of 2016 before I start posting updates, unless I find some inspiration and start posting sooner. I'm sorry for that, but I think I'm going to start a facebook group or page to keep you guys updated on it. So just give me a second and cut me some slack, because I know you guys have been pissed off at me. Also, if you think you'd like for me to start the facebook group leave a comment letting me know.

The Blue Devil followers, I'm also sorry to you guys, but I just feel that I need to take a step back and see where that story is going. This is the one that I seriously want to publish, but I'm trying to figure out how to make it realistic. The only other option I have is to add a supernatural/paranormal element to it, and I'm just not sure about that yet, though I think I could take it places. I understand that you guys want an update, but it may be a while like I said with TSTSTP just be patient.

Crazy House people, I am definitely rewriting this and I should be posting the new version within a couple of weeks, so be looking out for it. I'm not sure how many chapters I'll be posting before I stop, because this is another one that I want to publish, but I will be open to letting some of y'all beta read it.

TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS, right now I am working on a book called How You Get The Girl and it's a little different than a lot of the light-hearted, humorous stuff I write. It is also strictly from my male character's POV, and I think you guys are going to love it. Though I do want to publish it, I love you guys and will be posting a couple chapters here. I am also looking for beta readers for this story.

Also, I'm going to be starting a youtube station soon, more on that later.

I will be letting you guys know more soon, but until then feel free to PM me or contact me on facebook at Quirah Casey with any questions or if you want to beta read. Also, my email address is its.strawberry.casey@gmail.com

Love,

Quirah