•12• A Day With Elizabeth

Song: Pacify Her by Melanie Martinez
YouTube channel that made the video: IvannaLyrics
---------------------------------------------
Aurora's POV:
By the look on Ciel's face I could tell he was feeling the same exact feeling I was. Grossed out. Our servants feed us food, FROM THEIR HANDS. After what they just did, I'd eat anything other than the food they make.

"Sooooo... This is awkward" Ciel says. "You got that right, let's never speak of this again!" I say. "Agreed!" Ciel says. We walk down stairs and I'm greeted with a blonde girl with big green eyes. Great! It's Elizabitch!

Y/N's POV:
I don't know what to do. Our masters just seen us. Sebastian's clearly not feeling anything, he has no emotion on his face.

"Well then, let's get dressed and ready for the day" He says. "Yea sure" I say.
We get dressed and head downstairs only to see that Elizabeth has arrived.

"Hello madam" I say. "Hello Y/N!" She says. "Would you like anything?" I ask. "Well I would like-" she was cut off. "She doesn't need anything she's good! All good! Let's go" Ciel says. What was that for?

Aurora's POV:
Ugh! This disgusted me! Seeing them all lovey dovey! I never liked that girl, she can go to bloody hell for all I care for!

"Would you like to come with us Y/N?" I look up and see Elizabitch. "Sure" I said. I didn't even know where we were going, I just said yes.

We walk out, Ciel and Elizabitch holding hands and me, the third wheel.

As were walking around London Elizabitch wants to stop at a store. When we walk in, it's filled with pinkness everywhere! Elizabitch gets on my nerves so much! She's way to girly and way to high pitched! Ciel doesn't even love her! Why is he still with her!

Everything about Elizabeth makes me angry, her perfect life, her perfect looks, her perfect everything. I never had any of that before I met Y/N. As a child all I know was my parents were murdered. No one knows who but he black hair and glasses. That's didn't help though, a lot of people have black hair and glasses.

I know Ciel grew up the same way as I did. His parents died in a fire, mine murdered, he was auctioned off, I was abused, he summoned a demon, I met my demon on the streets. Now we're both here, the only difference... Ciel has someone to love.

"Aurora? Are you listening?" Elizabeth says. I get out of my thoughts, I guess Elizabeth isn't a bad girl at all, it's just me being greedy. "No, sorry, I wasn't really paying attention" I say. "Oh that's alright, do you like this dress?" She asks. It's a beautiful blue dress. "But Lizzy, it's not pink" I say. "I know, it's for you to wear to the ball next week" she says. "The ball?" I say. "Yes, Ciel's holding a ball next week and I didn't know if you had a dress or not" she says. "Aww thank you Lizzy, it won't be a problem? The dress" I say. "No problem at all. I've been jealous of you because your staying with Ciel but your a really nice girl, I know you won't be doing anything with him, friends?" She asks. "Friends" I say.

We walk out the shop talking to each other about stuff and Ciel was waiting outside the shop. "About time" he says. We both ignore him and continue walking back to the manor. "So I'm guessing you two are friends?" He asks. "Best friends" I say. Lizzy wasn't a bad girl at all, it's nice being her friend.
---------------------------------------------
I know this is short but I literally have NO IDEAS FOR THIS STORY! I just decided that I'll make this real quick. I'm getting a little bored of this story as well and I'm also having some writers block at the moment