Natsura Nishia Night

Name: Natsura Nishia Uzumaki Namekaze Night

Age: 12 yrs old

Summons: Fire Elemental, Water Elemental, Shadow Elemental, Light Elemental, Ice Elemental, Nature Elemental, Lightning Elemental, Wind Elemental, and Jirasai.

Jutsu Type: Fire, Water, Ice, Shadow, Light, Nature, Lightning, and Wind.

Appearance: Blonde and has clear skin, no whisker like Naruto, blue eyes and her hair is straight. Her body has slight curves and she has some developed body parts. 

Likes: Her brother, The 3rd, and the members of the Night clan. (She grows to like Team 10 and a few other Teams)

Dislikes: The fact that people blame her brother for being the jinchuuriki of the Kyubi even though he wasn't at fault for any of it. 

Mood: She is usually cheerful like her brother, but she is the quiet type. She remains silent and can disappear from the forefront of someones vision even if she is in front of them. She can be quite scary when angered.

Shinobi Way: No one gets left behind or forgotten. (A/N & PF/N Tell us where this is from after all it is pretty obvious, we love these words!) 

Clothing: Usually wears Orange or black shorts or jeans, and a white shirt, and typical ninja shoes. (She does change her ninja outfit often enough.)

Learned: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjustsu.

And finally she harbors the beast: Jirasai a powerful dragon who only accepts to be placed in a host she will get along with. A calm beast with a human form to turn into when Nishia decides to call on her.  

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.