Important Message

Hello, for those who don't know me I am Lady Angel Night. It has been a long time since I published this book and I am sorry that I have not updated it. I have had a very busy life after graduating from college with my AA degree, work, and the whole pandemic occurring. I am currently writing again, but my updates will be once in a while since I am a very busy person with a lot of health problems. I work nearly every day and I am the leader of my team, so that does take up a lot of my time and once I am off of work all I want to do is catch up on rest. I have been having problems sleeping and my stress levels have been through the roof lately. I also have to be strict with my crew because they are going lax on their duties at work which doesn't help my stress levels. I also have been going through insomnia and the most sleep I get nowadays is around 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day.  Not good for my health and I am on medication that saps me of a lot of energy so I am constantly tired. I have also had to deal with my carpal tunnel and arthritis acting up on me. I also have to go back to school to get my bachelor's and credentials. As you can see I am practically run thin and have not been able to or had the will to update my stories. BUT I will be doing so now on occasion to update my stories in order to help myself calm down and relax from my stressed-out state since writing helps me to calm down.  

So without further adieu let me let you, my readers, in on what is going to happen from now on.  

~First off when I began writing this story I was 19 years old and my writing style was not the best. After rereading this story I found out that I could not fathom reading this book with my awful way of describing the story. So I will be rewriting the story from the beginning to the last updated chapter. 

~Secondly, the rewrite will be major and some of the details of previous chapters will now be different from those before. 

~Thirdly, I will only be able to update once in a while, but that does not mean I am not writing. I will be writing nearly every day, but I will not be updating every day as I did before. I will update once and it will either be small or large.

~Lastly, feel free to comment on the story I always read and respond to my readers. I take constructive criticism well, but I will let you all know to be mindful of the other readers. Please do not be mean to them or comment rude things to their reply. 

That is all, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to type me a message/comment on this page and I will respond within 24 to 48 hours. Thank you and I hope you all remain safe during this pandemic! 

~Lady Night 

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.