Nishia's Teammates arrive!

LN: It has been a long time... and well PF is no longer here cuz of some things.
Nishia: Well then let us continue on with the story.

After the disaster of the mission that my little brother's team received, they had begun more training, while I spoke to the Hokage about my part of the mission. Of course, I was waiting for specific people to arrive in the village, therefore me being inside of the Hokages office, but it was taking so long... so I went to take a walk around the village when I heard the squeal.

Then I was tackled to the ground by my teammate, Shade (A/N pronounced Sha-dae) Nocht (pronounced Night), and my other teammate, Yuri Ashe Rose, was watching from afar.

Shade's look

Yuri's look

Yuri's look

(Yuri's hair is actually light purple close to lavender)

Shade was wearing black and white standard ninja clothes, her golden eyes and long black hair were as pretty as ever

Shade was wearing black and white standard ninja clothes, her golden eyes and long black hair were as pretty as ever. While Yuri was still tall, with lavender colored hair, and like always wearing the standard pink kimono of their family.

Even after being knocked down by Shade I smiled and hugged her back while Yuri helped us up. I giggled at Yuri and Shade and told them that we should go and meet with the Hokage. They both smiled and followed me to the Hokage's office, where he welcomed them to the village and gave them there Konoha shinobi headband, (A/N I have currently lost the name of said headband and will later remember), and welcomed them to the village and asked for us to watch over the genin for the chunin exams were to begin soon. We smiled and accepted our mission from the Hokage before walking out of his room and going to a restaurant to eat. 

*Time Skip* 

I smiled at Yuri who currently told me that the Night clan was training more of the younger children, and how many of those children were trying really hard to reach the standards their Sensei's wanted them to reach.  I laughed lightly and told Yuri that it was normal for them to want to reach those standards.

After a while, Yuri and Shade both looked at me and asked, "So Nishia when are we going to meet your twin brother?"

I smiled lightly and said, "Well..." I looked around the corner only to see my brother and his teammates, along with Kakashi, walking towards us, "... right about now." Shade and Yuri immediately let out light giggles, while I smiled brilliantly at them. Right as I smiled, I heard my little twin brother immediately yell out, "Onee-san!", and I fell into a heap on the ground having been tackled by Naruto.

"Naruto, I know you miss me and I do so enjoy receiving hugs, but can you please let me get up, I have this little important factor to do, breathing." Naruto smiled bashfully and got up helping me up from the ground as well, while Kakashi let out a dry chuckle and greeted me, then he motioned towards my teammates. 

I smiled and said, "Let me introduce you to my teammates from the Night Clan. The tall lavender beauty is known as Yuri Rose and the pretty ravenette is Shade Night." Both of my teammates smiled and said, "Hello." 

Then Shade squealed lightly and said, "So this is Naruto, he is so cute, and the both of you look alike."  Naruto had a light blush dusting his face since Shade called him cute. I giggled lightly at that and then I motioned to Kakashi, "Shouldn't we be going to the meeting with the Hokage." 

Kakashi smiled and agreed with me so we began to make our way to the Hokage tower after leaving with an excuse to our teammates. We arrived just in time to see the other sensei's and the Third waiting for us, I smiled and gave a slight bow towards the other sensei's, while the Third began the meeting.

When it came down to the fact that he was mentioning the Chunin exams, I couldn't help but smile and agree with Kakashi that his team was more than ready to take on the exams,  including the other teams as well.

The Third then asked if I was to also join the exams and I smiled and said, "I wouldn't miss them for the world Hokage-sama, after all my team has arrived."

*time skip*

Naruto was very giddy and excited about the Chunin exams and he couldn't wait for them to begin. I smiled gently and then looked towards my teammates, we already knew what we had to do, we weren't officially taking place in the exams but we would be participating as people who would be proctoring and watching from behind the scenes. In this case, really close up behind the scenes.

I couldn't wait for the exams to begin, but of course we would face some challenges, considering we were about to face one right now, when I heard Jirasai speak to me.

He is nearby. Shukaku, the one tail is nearby, that overly huge racoon is up to something.

I replied mentally to her, 'Thank you Jira."

Then I felt her leave my mind and go back to sleep, I looked to see Konahamoru about to be hurt by the cat dude, when Naruto intervened, and as a precaution so did I, grabbing the young boy from the cat dude's hands.

Let's just say Naruto got told off, Sasuke showed up tried to save the day, and a cute, red headed, panda looking boy appeared and scared the cat boy, only to stop and stare at me, it seems Shukaku was talking to him. He asked for my name which I smiled and gave to him, then he asked for Sasuke's and ignored Naruto.

I rolled my eyes and left to go home and was tackled to the ground by Shade, yet again though this time she had the decency to look guilty about it. Then she told me some information that made me begin to worry for the upcoming exams. A whole lot of stuff was about to go down if what Shade was telling me was the truth.

LN: So I updated, sorry for the long wait.

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.