Meeting the Jounin Sensei

LN: Yo yo yo LN here with an update! I am currently one eye-sighted unfortunately I have hurt my eye and it is swollen. But that doesn't stop me from updating!  I just have PF help out.
PF: It's annoying having to help her out.
LN: Hey! I pay you back with food!
PF: But... its not bread.
LN: I ain't giving you the family recipe! Oh sorry readers it seems we got off topic so we will begin with Chapter 3!

I walked to where I was to meet the Jonin sensei's of the to be graduates. My mask was in place and I climbed the tree waiting for the sensei's to arrive. I watched and saw a few of them arrive, but there was one missing. I waited and the Hokage sighed saying, "Kakashi is late...."

Then I saw a silver haired guy appear with an excuse saying, "Sorry I'm late I happened to cross a group of fangirls and well....". I couldn't help but laugh at his dumb excuse, of course I made no noise in doing so.

"Anyway I brought you out here to explain about a clan that lives within our borders.", stated the Hokage.

"Do you mean the Night clan?", a woman with red eyes asked.

"Yes, as you know the Night clan is a part of Konoha and they send in ninjas from time to time. But this time exactly 8 yrs ago I sent a child to be trained by them."

"Do you mean to say that this child is back?", said a man with a cigarette in his mouth.

"Pretty much, she has returned and I want to test her against you Kakashi."

"Wait, you want a child to go up against a jounin!?", said the man with silver hair.

"Kakashi she is no ordinary child, now lets get started."

When Kakashi was about to protest I jumped down from the tree branch landing beside the hokage. I heard a few gasps since they hadn't noticed my presence.

My mask was strange in fact since it barely only covered half of my face yet it was still a mystery who I was, my hood hiding my hair color

My mask was strange in fact since it barely only covered half of my face yet it was still a mystery who I was, my hood hiding my hair color. The hokage looked at me and signaled me to start.

Kakashi was going to protest when I appeared in front of him, punching him. He had been so shocked that he barely dodged it last minute. My fist instead connected with a tree in which then creaked and a huge crack split the tree apart.

I made the jitsu sign and whispered, "Shadow doppleganger." My real body transfered itself into the shadows leaving my doppleganger to fight Kakashi.

I watched from the shadows and made shadowclones. 3 was enough and then Kakashi struck down my doppelganger allowing her to transform into shadows. I then made the shadowclones take her place. I notice him create a shadowclone and jumo into a tree.

I appeared above him and knocked him out of the tree, pinning him to the ground with a kunai at his throat. I smiled, half of my mouth showing and said, "I win."

I immediately moved off of him and giggled. He was shocked and so were the others. Immediately they began saying where I was going to be placed in. I sighed and moved slightly over to the tree in which I leaned against waiting when I heard the Hokage say, "The Night clan has given me her placement but for now she will be hidden under the title gennin and join the teams that have been formed on any of their missions if needed."

I looked over at the Hokage and smiled when he gestured for me to take off my mask and hood. I did so allowing my features of lightly tanned skin, blond hair and blue eyes to show to the others. I then bowed down and placed my arm and fist over my chest announcing my name, "I am Natsura Nishia Uzamaki Namekaze Night, but you can call me Nishia Uzumaki Night." I heard gasps and smiled adding on, "I am also Naruto Uzumaki's older twin sister."

*time skip*

After having met the jounin sensei's, the Hokage had given me a key to my new home and by home it was a literal house surrounded by a natural hot spring. I heard a giggle by my side and I turned to see Narina and Narita Night the twins who raised me leaning against the tree. I smiled and we walked in. A few minutes later I was leaving to go and buy some food from the village. It was quite a walk since my home was located out of way and hidden in one of the forested areas of Konoha.

While walking around I heard a few whispers about my appearance. I internally sighed at how people were so judgy and then I heard a person yell, "Naruto stop turning into a girl!"

I turned around and saw a fust coming in my direction and caught it. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the pink haired girl who had throwed the punch.

"I'm not Naruto."

The pink haired girl narrowed her eyes and yelled at me saying, "Don't you dare lie to me you baka!"

Then another girl with light blond hair threw a kunai at me. I let go of pinkys hand and dodged the kunai. By then I was surrounded by 8 gennin. I sighed while a few of them yelled, "Naruto stop doing your idiotic pranks!"

Finally I was fed up and yelled out, "I am not Naruto, hell why don't you ask who I am first before you assume I am Naruto!"

They quieted down after I yelled and I calmed down. After calming down I smiled and then I said, "Hello there my name is Nishia Night, well I'll see you soon." With that said I left in a swirl of leaves.

LN: Gomen for not updating sooner. I was busy working.
Nishia: Well at least your back! *smiles innocently*
LN: Awwww my little innocent dragon! *tackles Nishia into a hug* See you soon everyone! Peace!

Total words: 1029

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.