Training and The Nine-tailed Fox

LN: Powerful stuff that is.... I'm sleep deprived to the point that I only get 9 hrs of sleep in 3 days. I was lucky enough to get 5 hrs today... I need sleep but I have class... *sighs* life sucks
PF: well duh....
LN: *silence* 
PF: well finally someone shuts up
LN: "But shut doesn't go up." *smirks* and besides, I was reading, by the way, I read that sentence right when you responded with shut up.
PF: smart ass.
LN: Yes I am a smart ass and a good smart ass I am. XD Ignore us, please.

Kakashi had taken me into a separate room and began to question where I had run off. I on the other hand just smiled and said, "Well I was fixing the Zabuza problem, you know big guy, wields a giant sword, loves to be called Moomoo.... yeah that problem."

Kakashi just stared at me and I smiled and said, "He won't go against us on the bridge matter anymore."

"I'm not even going to ask how you did it."

"That's a good thing, cause I don't want to have to kill you, Kakashi-sensei."

"Your kidding right?"

"Yes, I am........ to a certain point. Probably not kill you, just seriously impede your ability to talk, and write with others."

"What did the Night clan teach you!?"

"Many things sensei, many things...", I smiled and simply left the room, but before I completely left I sighed and said, "Train them, there is still Gato to worry about."

After walking out of the room, I look at my brother and Sasuke cleaning up their puke, while Sakura scolded them both, well more Naruto than Sasuke. *sighs* The girl really needs to start focusing on her future instead of focusing on boys.

After they went to sleep I stood up and silently left the house, and ran to where Zabuza and Haku where. I enter and say, "I'm back Moomoo and Snow!!" I dodge the kunai thrown in my direction and laugh at Zabuza who was glaring at the nickname dig. "Oh come on, I know you like that nickname Moomoo!!"

"No, I do not!"

"Yes, you do!"

"Just wait until I can get out of this bed you little brat!"

"Nope, I won't besides do you want to kill one of your healers?"

Zabuza finally calmed down and glared at me, but of course, I just walked over and began healing his throat. This process continued for the next week until one of those days I heard more footsteps approaching. I immediately hid in the loft of the room I had been healing Zabuza in and saw Gato walk in with some of his men.

After Gato talked with Zabuza and Gato said some rather nasty things about Haku... or at least tried. After that well... Gato and his men left from their little talk with Zabuza and I jumped down from the loft, I went towards Haku.

"You alright Haku?"

"If you're speaking seriously right now, that must mean you are extremely angered."

"Haku, are you alright?"

"Yes, I am... now let us continue looking after Master Zabuza."

"Sure... wait what time is it?"

"Early morning...why?"

"Dang nab it I had to meet up my group in a few minutes! Gotta go! Bye, you two! Don't murder anyone Moomoo!"

*time skip*

I ran all the way back to where Team Seven was. When I got there, I pretended to have walked in from an early stroll in the morning, walking around the area, like I always do. Sakura stared at me once I entered and just shook her head. I rolled my eyes and saw everyone eating, but Kakashi-sensei still had little mobility movement.

I sat down next to him and patted his back lightly providing some simple healing and chakra strengthening in his system. He felt the change after my small taps, but I looked at him out the corner of my eye and slowly mouthed, "I'll tell you later".

After everyone finished eating, Sakura went to the bridge with Tazuna, Naruto was still sleeping in and Sasuke went to train, I spoke with Kakashi.

"So, what did you want to ask me sensei?"

"Medical ninjitsu."

It wasn't a question, but a statement. I sighed and looked at him, "I was taught by a woman who had been passing by the Night clans settlement once, and had lost in gambling, instead of making her pay money, they wanted her to help teach us some medical ninjitsu. She agreed."

"Then, how about your friend the sword-wielding Moomoo?"

"He is getting better, he has agreed to go against Gato."

"You know I will have to battle him again if I see him right?"

"Don't worry about it. So how about that little kid, who ran out a while ago? Inari right?"

"Naruto has spoken to the boy, well then let's go to the bridge as you well know, you have something else to do, otherwise known as other business."

"Yea, yea, yea, okay I understand go and do your job, I'll do mine."

I left Kakashi and began to head to Haku and Zabuza, and I arrived just in time to see them waiting for me outside. I landed and took out a sweater and put down my hair and placed my hood on my head.  I then motioned for them to follow me and we began to head off to Gato's home. 

*time skip* 

I sneezed and wiped my hand down smearing red, all over my hoodie, I sighed and glared at Zabuza and said, "Really!? You owe me a new hoodie!!" 

I stared at the carnage of what we made of a few of the men who had been here to guard Gato, and Zabuza made his way to the room Gato was in, and when we entered Gato was cowering behind his samurai guards. I moved and took them down with a simple move of power and taijutsu. I then left Zabuza to do the rest and joined Haku, who was wearing the mask and was simply staring at the carnage. 

I heard a scream and then silence, but I knew one thing after a while, this was not all the samurai that Gato had and hired ninja, so I moved and ran to where the bridge was being built. When I arrived I saw Naruto about to completely lose control over Kurama and the chakra of the Nine-tails was coming out of his body, while Kakashi fought off a ninja. 

I moved and completely calmed Kurama, and saw the samurai getting chased out by the villagers. Well, it turns out Naruto convinced Inari to rally the villagers and defend the village. I sighed and held my slightly delirious brother, and set him down after a while to walk to where Sasuke was, he was injured with senbon needles, but he was alive. 

I smiled gently down to him and began healing him. I also moved towards Kakashi and Tazuna, I looked at him and said, "Gato is dead... don't even ask how I know okay." 

*time skip* 

I laugh lightly while walking out of the village on the bridge, and not just any bridge, but the Naruto bridge, when I see a hawk land little ways away and leave a note for me. I quickly read it and smiled, Snow and Moomoo were safe and I waited for the others to come join me to leave this village and head home. 

LN: ok I have updated. Enjoy! 

Myst was here ...but there were no tacos...

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.