The Beginning

Jello I am the Lady Night author of this story and a crazy potato of evil who has no heart and can be quite cold. Hehe and I also introduce  my friend and helper PF who has a heart and is a crazy sweet potato. PF stands for PotatoFriend. I hope yall enjoy this!

PF here! Well Lady Night introduced me and herself so all I am gonna say is read, have fun, and eat some crepes!

Memories

4 yrs old

Naruto! Nishia!
Hokage-sama, say both young children.
Nishia you are leaving the village to train with the Night clan. 
Is that true Hokage-sama? I will be leaving my ni-chan?
Yes Nishia you will be leaving  tomorrow Naruto and you won't see her until she finishes her training.
Ok Hokage-sama I will get ready to leave for tomorrow. 

*later that day* 

I look up to see a woman with beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes looking upon me with a small smile at least I believe she is a woman but she looked really young.
Hello there Nishia I am Narina and I will be one of the girls taking care of you. 
How old are you?
Well someone is certainly blunt, I am 15 years old. Are you worried about leaving your brother?
Yes, I am I don't want to leave him, but I have to. 

*next day* 

Bye Ni-chan.
Bye Nee-san.
The two twins waved bye to one another before the light of a new day had even shown through the sky. The Hokage watched as the 2 young girls of the Night clan took Nishia away. The child that no one knew Naruto had for we made sure that she was kept hidden from the villagers.

8 yrs old 

Nishia! Wake up you have training with Ayumi and Ichigo!
A young blond girl came running and past by the older female she called, Onee-sama.
Be back before dark, we will be moving the clan to another part of our land!
Yes, yes I understand Bye!
The young girl joined her friends the boy and girl and began training with the help of their sensei the clan leader.

10 yrs old

As of today Nishia you are classified as a Jounin and you will continue on to Sounen training!
Yes, My Lady Night.
As of today you name is not only Uzumaki Namekaze but Uzumaki Namekaze Night.
It is an honor to have the clan name included in my own, My Lady. 

11 yrs old 

This clan meeting is for Nishia Night she has completed her training and has become a Sounen Ninja. 
The said girl stood with her mark on her shoulder and a mask covering her face while her friends cheered for her. The leader of the clan then motioned for her to come forth. 
Nishia within a year you are to return to your village for the Hokage has summoned you back, but you won't go alone you will bring Narina and Narita with you. You are to serve the Hokage with all of your might.
Understood my lady.

12 yrs old.

I smiled as I headed for the village. I couldn't wait to see Naruto and Hokage-sama. 

I smiled as I arrive at the village gates it was before Dawn and there stood the Hokage. I rushed towards him tackling the leader of the village in a hug. He chuckled and let me hug him.

I looked up and cocked my head asking, "Where is Naruto?"

The Hokage then explained to me that he will introduce him to me after I meet the rookies sensei's.

"Ok Hokage-sama." 

We then walked into the village, him leading me to the Kage Tower for rest and waiting. 

LN: Yo so this is memory chapter the beginning of it all. Hope yall liked it cuz from now on its the story with some slight flashbacks. Enjoy and have fun!

My original work is only posted on Wattpad, no other websites have my consent for my work to be posted on it. I'm referring to Truyen2u.net. They have taken my work with no prior consent or knowledge on my behalf.