« 10 »

"Where is Ghost?" Was the first question I asked my step-brother, who looked at me skeptically.

"Why do you care?" He asked as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Because he's the one that's missing... Where is he?" I growled again, making Toast let out an annoyed sigh.

"He left..." He answered as I groaned.

"Perfect..." I replied sarcastically as Toast chuckled.

"What's the plan? There's a murderer chasing us and Rob is out," Mike said as my stomach churned at that name.

Rob. Robert. Robert Hess. Robert Calvin Hess.

"Murderer?" Toast asked as I nodded.

"But I assure you, it's not the one you're thinking of... It's Jeff..." I said as Toast looked over at Spooker.

"Fred... I need you and Mike to go hunt for Jeff. Angel and I will find Ghost," Toast hesitated to say, looking over at me as I nodded.

"Alright!" Spooker hollered, him and Mike heading out the door as Toast turned to me.

"If he touches you, feel free to slap him," Toast said as I smiled and shook my head.

We headed out in the darkness, hunting for a murderer, which isn't a smart thing to do. I don't suggest doing that. Ever.

"Did Jeff hurt you?" Toast asked randomly as we began walking down the street.

"A little, yeah... But I'm okay..." I whispered as my step brother began inspecting my face.

"Where?" He asked as I slowly tilted my head upward, allowing him to stare at the bloody hole under my chin.

"How the bloody hell does that not hurt?!" He yelled as I put my head back down.

"I-I don't know... I just-" I started.

"The bitch is dead..." We both heard a voice whisper from the rooftops.

"Jimmy?!" Toast yelled as I took a deep breath.

So that was Toast's plan? Talk about how I got hurt to lure Jimmy out. I'm impressed it worked.

A shadow jumped down in front of Toast, then quickly pushed him back and approached me. He placed his freezing finger under my chin, pushing my head back and allowing himself to see the wound.

"Slowly and painfully..." Jimmy whispered.

"What?" I asked softly as he let go of me, mesmerized by my eyes.

"Nothing, Babe," Jimmy said as Toast scoffed, making Jimmy pull his attention away from me and towards Toast.

"What was that?" He asked, twiddling the knife between his fingertips.

"Leave her alone, Casket..." Toast growled as Jimmy's eyes ignited.

"You're gonna have to make me, Toastie..." Jimmy howled as Toast grabbed a pistol out of his holster.

"Woah! Hey!" I yelped, grabbing the end of his gun as Jimmy smirked at Toast.

I took a deep breath as I ripped the firearm out of my brother's grip, then turned to look at the murderer. I hesitantly held my hand out, making him narrow his eyes on me.

He sighed as he reluctantly placed the knife in my hand, making Toast's eyes widen in total shock.

"What?" Jimmy asked, super defensively as Toast jaw dangled.

"You just gave her... Why? What? Huh?" Toast stuttered as I placed the weapons in my hoodie pocket.

"Just shut up..." Jimmy groaned in annoyance as Toast rolled his eyes, ready to punch the killer.

"When you're both done acting like six-year-olds fighting over the building blocks, I'd love to get home... It's cold..." I complained as Toast nodded and Jimmy smirked.

"I can fix that~" Jimmy whispered warmly against my ear, causing a shiver to run down my spine. I shook my head and started following after my brother.

"You are totally asking for it..." I mumbled, looking at the killer walking next to me.

"No... I believe that's you... You took a killers knife, and that never blows over well..." He spoke, glaring over at me with his glowing eyes, causing me to smile.

"You can have it back... But maybe I didn't want to have to haul Toast's dead body back to the house..." I spoke as he nodded in agreement.

"That's how it would've ended, and I'm glad you understand that..." Jimmy howled as I dug his blade out of my pocket, placing it back in his hand.

  His fingers comfortably curled around the weapon, smiling as it returned to him. He looked back over at me and tucked the blade in his pocket.

  He stopped, once we were in front of my house.

"Can I have a kiss?" Jimmy asked as I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Fine..." I whispered with a smile as I stood up on my toes, pressing my lips against his.

  He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me as close to him as possible. Once we released the kiss, I smiled.

"See ya later..." I whispered, peeling myself out of his arms and walking into the house.

  Jimmy Fucking Casket...