Rest in peace, Johannah

Not '50s/'60s related

So...I wake up to the news of Johannah Tomlinson-Deakin, mother of Louis Tomlinson, dying.

Holy—

I'm just in freaking shock guys. I'm sad for Louis and his family, angry, shocked, all at once, but also...kind of happy (hear me out). We never even knew she was sick (at least, I didn't) and, even though it is a VERY sad thing (and I'm not trying to glorify it at all), I AM happy that at least they were able to keep it private. Y'know? One Direction is still huge, even with Zayn leaving and the hiatus, so I'm surprised they were able to keep it silent for so long. I'm glad they were able to, for the sake of the family. Knowing the fandom, some people would've meddled, and they don't deserve that.

My mom is only two years younger than Johannah (who was 43) and lost her cousin to a five year battle with cancer back in February so I can somewhat understand the pain the family must be going through right now. And the poor twins probably don't even know what's happening...they're only two, after all.

Stay strong, Louis and family.

Fly high Johannah 💕

(Louis is performing a song he wrote for his mom at X-Factor tomorrow and below are some of the lyrics)