XXII

XXII: RECOLLECTION

XIANDRIA'S

"Wha-How did you know?" Hunter asked me, "Matagal mo na bang alam at ngayon mo lang inamin sa'kin?"

"What?! No! I-I just got my memories back. Yo-you are my husband. And the twins, they're our children" I told him. When I was asleep, every memories came back. I know they are my memories.

"I had an amnesia. Andrius! He was the one who helped me. I-I still can't remember why I lost my memories. All I can remember is you and the twins" I told Hunter. Di ko alam kung anong nangyari sa'kin before Andrius cured me.

"So you remember me? How we met? Our wedding? The twins?" He delightfully asked.

"Yes. Yes I can remember. I can remember it clearly" I happily told him.

He held my nape and kissed me fully on my lips. Then he hugged me very tight. As if his life depends on me.

"I thought you were just my wife's exact replica. Little did I know, you are actually my wife! I am so happy, my Xiandria" He hugged me again. My Xiandria. I miss him calling me that endearment.

"The twins, I wanna see our children" I told Hunter.

"Hero was recovering from his gunshot. Thanks to your blood" He teased me.

"You brute! How's my baby girl?" I asked about Adi.

"At home. With Nanay Lorna. I told her we will be home soon" Hunter told me and then he gazed at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"I still can't believe you're my wife. Haha" Oh how I miss his laugh and his smile.

"Seriously?! Haha. It's me Hun. Your wife. The mother of your children. The love of your life. Hahaha" I also teased him.

"Yes you are the love of my life" And he kissed me on my forehead. "And I'm sorry. And thank you" He sincerely told me and hugged me again.

"Sorry for what?"

"For pushing you away. I was eaten by my anger and I'm sorry. And thank you, for saving our children" He said while hugging me.

"Of course I'd do anything for our children" I told him and for that moment, we were just there, hugging each other. Feeling the warmth of our bodies, listening to our heartbeats.

And then one question popped in my head. "How did you knew that I'm your wife? You were not shocked when I told you" I eyed him.

"Nah, Xander told me. He was playful enough to do a DNA test on you and Hero's blood because he's also curious on why you and my wife looks alike" He explained. Ah kaya pala hindi siya nagulat nung sinabi ko.

"He's that curious eh?" I said to myself.

"Yes. You know Xander. He wants answer to every question that pokes his curiousity" he laughs. That is the way Xander is.

"I missed you" Hunter told me. I look up to him and said. "I missed you too" and hugged him tighter. He kissed me on my forehead again.

"Hey, I didn't know about you being a secret agent. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me while brushing the strands of my hair. I sense no hatred in his voice. Maybe he just want to know.

"When I married you, I have quit my job. I decided to dedicate my life for you and our future children that time. So I disregarded everything. Because I love you" I looked him in.the eyes while saying those.

"And also, I don't want our children to experience the dangerous life I am in. So I let go of my career to keep you safe. Too keep our children safe. I don't want them to be involved in this dreadful life of mine" I added. That is true. I want them safe so I've forgotten about my revenge. Because of him, all the hatred and loath that resides in my heart were gone. Specially when I gave birth to the twins.

"I understand. And thank you for giving up your career for me, for our children" He said.

"I have one last question" I told him.

"What is it?"

"The moment that you knew that I was gone, have you ever thought of finding me?" This is the question that my mind was repeatedly asking.

"Of course I did. I never believed that you were already dead. And I never believed that you left me. It just seem like fate is playing with us. And dad!" He exclaimed.

"What is it about your dad?" I asked.

"He told me that you ran away and eloped with another man"

"No! I would never do that!"

"I know. That's why I need to talk to him" he said.

"Yeah, I also think you should" I agreed with him.

------------

A/N: Haloooo. Pasensya na kung matagal ang ud. Medyo napasarap ang pag pprocrastinate ko. Ayun sana magustuhan niyo yung flow ng story. Kung meron kayong suggestions, feel free to pm me. Malaking bagay din yung comments niyo. Para malaman ko ang saloobin ng bawat isa. HAHAHAHA ayun sige kbye :)