XII

CHAPTER XII: DREAM

"You're the most beautiful woman I've seen in my whole life Xiandria. And I will never get tired to show you and tell you how much I love you" he told me as I touch his face. Overwhelmed. That's what I'm feeling right now.

"I love you and the love I have for you is just too strong. Even if we've known each other for a short time. Even if I don't know your past. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. I love you Xiandria. And because I love you, I don't want to let you go. So I'm taking this chance to ask you," He kneeled and opened a heart shaped box.

"Will you be with me for the rest of your life?"

And there I woke up. Seeing that I'm still in our bedroom. I sat and laid my back on the headrest. What was that dream? It felt surreal. Parang totoo. What does it mean? And who is that man?

"Hey" Hunter approached me. I must've waken him up. I looked at him.

"Hey" I said back.

"It's still early" I felt him hugged my waist and drifted back to sleep.

Pero hindi na ako dinalaw ng antok. I kept on thinking about the dream. Is that really me? Bakit ako nagkaroon ng ganung panaginip? What does that mean? So many questions that me myself can't answer.

Maliwanag na nung naramdaman kong bumangon si Hunter. I still haven't slept. The dream keeps bothering me.

"Good morning" he said. Tinanguan ko lang siya.

"Mag-ayos ka na para maumpisahan na natin ang mga activities"

"Okay san tayo?" Tanong ko.

"Snorkeling, Jet Ski, Beach Volleyball, Scuba Diving, Cliff Jumping, Paragliding, Zipline. Anong gusto mong unahin?"

"Ang dami naman. Sounds fun. Mag aayos na ako" I said and smiled. This will be one helluva day.

"Halika nga dito" he said and caught my waist then kissed me.

"Stop. Marami pa tayong gagawin" Pigil ko sa kanya dahil baka kung saan pa kami umabot.

"Argh, kala ko makaka score na ako"

"Sira!" I laughed and we're off.

Una muna kaming nagbabad sa tubig. Then we rode a jetski, went snorkeling, jumped on a cliff and everything that we are supposed to do.

Temporarily, I forgot about that dream.

We went back to our cottage dahil nagreklamo na ang kambal na pagod na sila.

"The kids are already asleep Hun" I told him and he strared at me deeply.

"So we're having an endearment now, eh?" He playfully told me.

"What endearment?" I asked.

"The kids are already asleep Hun" he said, mimicking my voice.

"Hey that wasn't an endearment! I just cut your name silly" Natatawa kong sabi sa kanya.

"But I like it anyway" He told me and hugged my waist from the behind. Binaon niya rin ang mukha niya sa leeg ko na nagbigay kiliti sa'kin. Iniyakap ko naman ang braso ko sa kanya.

"Gusto mong lumabas?" Tanong niya sa'kin.

"Saan naman tayo pupunta?" I asked him at kumawala ako sa yakap niya. I faced him.

"Outside. In the seashore. Or we can go to a bar" He told me. Bar eh? Matatagal tagal na rin mula nung huli akong uminom.

"Okay"

"Okay" he told me and held my hand palabas ng cottage.

We found a bar na malapit lang sa cottage namin. Amoy ng alcohol, smoke and party people ang sumalubong sa'min pagpasok. We saw people na nagkukumpulan sa gitna and Hunter got curious so he dragged me there.

"Body shot! Whoooo! Who wants to be next?" I heard a pretty girl asked the crowd.

"Me!" I shouted and raised my hand. The girl led me to stand on the table.

"What? No!" I heard Hunter protested.

"Okay we have one lady here! Now I need a gentleman.

I felt someone dragged my arm and I saw it's Hunter.

"I will not let you" He told me gritting his teeth.

"C'mon. Wag kang killjoy! Body shot lang to" I laughingly told him.

"Okay, I'll volunteer" He said kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"I'll volunteer"

"Let's do this!"

He led me to lay down on the table and removed my shirt leaving only my bikini top. I felt the coldness of the tequila in my belly button and his finger spreading the salt on my belly. He placed lime on my belly up to my breast.

Napasinghap ako because of the tickle of his touch. I felt the same feeling again. The familiarity, the longing. I don't understand.

"Let's get this over with"

He started sipping the liquor on my belly button, slowly licking the salt on my belly and ate the lime on my boob. He licked the between of my boob and stood up.

"Whoooo!!!" I heard the crowd shouting.

Hunter helped me stood up and we went drinking til' we meet our satisfaction.

"That was fun!" I told him as we walk back to our cottage.

"Yea"

"You look drunk. Haha" I mocked him.

"Hindi ako lashing"

"Hindi ba talaga?"

"Hindi nga sabi ako lashing" sabi niyabat naglakad palayo. "Shee? I can shtill walk shtraight!" Pagmamayabang niya kahit halata ang paggewang ng lakad niya.

"Halika nga dito. Aakayin na kita"

I guided him to our cottage, to our room and to his bed. Hinila niya ako kasama niya so I landed on his chest.

He removed the hair that flowed down my face and touched my cheek. He looked into my eyes deeply.

"Xiandria" He called me.

- -