EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

HUNTER'S

This is the best day of my life because this is the day that I will marry my wife, again. I will see her beautifully walk down the aisle again and start a new life with her.

I'm glad because she finally gets the justice that she want for her parents. Kumawala na din ang galit na matagal na niyang kinikimkim sa puso niya.

"This is it bro. You're going to marry her again and this time, I wish it's for good" sabi sa akin ni Ethan. Siya ang best man ko sa kasal ko ngayon.

"Thanks man" sabi ko at tinapik ang balikat niya.

The ceremony started. Unang pumasok at naglakad sa aisle is my dearest daughter. She looks pretty with her big smile and baby blue gown. She happily spread the flowers on the aisle. Second is my son Hero, he is our ring bearer. He looks handsome in his tux that is the same as mine. Then the bridesmaids and gentlemen. Mostly from Crest. Agaw pansin naman si Chrysler at Saouie na ang layo sa pagitan ng isa't isa. They really hate each other. And the walk goes on. Hanggang sa dumating na ang pinakahihintay ko. My wife to walk down the aisle.

She looks gorgeously happy while walking down the aisle. Every moment that's happening now, is recording in my memories. I don't want to forget this moment. The moment that she'll be mine again.

I held her hand at sabay kaming naglakad palapit kay father. I held her hand tightly. Takot na akong mawala siya sa akin ulit.

"Today, we are gathered to witness the marriage of Hunter and Xiandria. Bounded by love, embedded by fate and destined souls. Before I start, is there any of you who oppose to this wedding?" Tanong niya.

"Go on po. Wala pong pumipigil and we all know na hindi papayag si Hunter. Kung pwede nga lang itali si Xiandria ay ginawa na niya e" narinig kong sabi ni Alexander.

Nagtawanan naman ang iba pa. That prick!

"Okay. Hunter, do you take Xiandria as your lawfully wedded wife, for richer and for poorer, in good and bad, for the rest of your lives until death to you part?" Tanong sa'kin ni Father.

"Of course I do" proud na sabi ko at natawa naman ang iba.

Inulit naman ang tanong ni Father at sinagot iyon ni Xiandria.

"Yes po and not even death can set us apart!" Masiglang sabi niya and I let out a chuckle.

"You may recite your vows" Nauna na ako sa pagsasabi ng vows.

"Few years ago, I met a girl, no let me rephrase that, a lady. I met a gorgeous lady in a place that no one else can imagine. I met her in a comfort room of a bar and she saw me making out with a certain woman. Sorry po I have to say this haha." I apologized to everyone. "I was a bachelor that time, a Casanova. But when I saw her lovely face, it haunted my mind. I always​ thought of her face. Since then, hindi na ako tumingin pa sa ibang babae, I tried searching for her. Luckily, fate led us to cross paths. The moment I saw her again, I promised to myself that I'll never let her slip away again. So the story goes, we became friends then lovers and eventually got married and had kids" I looked at her eyes intently "You know when you disappeared, my life became dull. To the point na pati ang anak natin ay napabayaan ko na. Araw araw para akong pinapatay knowing na wala ka na. But it seems like fate is playing with us. You came back, but with a different name and personality, and without any memories and with so many secrets. And now that I have you back, I'll never let you go again. So take this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion, and a symbol of my commitment and endless love for you. This is my solemn vow" I smiled and saw her eyes full of tears.

She held my hand and sniffed. It's okay to make her cry, as long as it's because of happiness.

"Paano ko ba tatapatan yang vow mo?" Tanong niya sa akin at tumawa siya.